8. my loyality(2)

Dhir's pov

Lately , I had a sore throat and was i medication but Today, I don't feel like having my medicines . So I don't eat my medicines.

When I was heading towards the main gate when I see maya ( I have mension her in previous chapters) going to backyard.

What I have to do with it .

I went to gate slowly and opened it and slowly start my car.

Dhirti's pov

We were hiding a few steps back to Dhir's car and when he make his leave we started to follow him. When commissioner sir come to know that we have done the work in 1 week, that too before their stated time, he will he so proud and happy.

When we stop our jeep a little far from Dhir's car , we see he is talking to some guy. I tell khushi to arrest them as he doesn't really know khushi because khushi would investigate in town and went hawali for only one time and I don't want my identity to be reveal there are much changes that they ran away . I don't want to take risk.

"Stop , your nonsense and hands up " said khushi

She placed her gun at Dhir's head
He frozed at his place .

"W..who are you " said Dhir

"You don't need to know that"

"Turn around" she screamed at them.

That's my sherni( tigress) .

"What we have done to you"

"Not me, but many people like us who believe in fake doctors like you who only knows to scam people " she spoke burning in anger.

"Hey, stop who are you to insult my profession and call me fake doctor, we doctors are only one who can save life after god , people treat us as God and you dare to insult me and job " he roared in front of khushi's face.

She laughed . I was watching from our jeep and she was on call with me so I can clearly hear them .

"Yes, that the fu**king problem, people treat you as a god and you believe that you are god "

"I don't know what are you talking about"

"Why are you here" she asked with her neutral face in sassy way.

"And who is he".

"He is my friend ".

"And we are here to have party with some drinks , not much"

What!

"So, funny ,you think you can make me fool and I can make you dead RIGHT HERE".

"Believe me , what we are supposed to do here ".

"And what about your crime"?

"What crime" ?

"The crime you was talking about at morning talking with him"

"You don't have any idea that in your campaign body parts are been supplied and trafficking is going on."

"What"! Dhir was shocked as it is his first time knowing this.

"Yes"

"It can't be true ." Said dhir

Dhir's pov

Body parts trafficking.... In my hospital ...in my , no it can't be true

That when I try to stress my brain and started to regain the memory of past incidents and I found maya .

" Come with us , if you want to arrest the main culprit , plz" I said and hurry and the police officer come with us .

When we reach the doctor's quarter we were hella shocked .

Maya , and other 3 doctors with 2 nurse were been arrested by three police officer .

"We are so sorry , we thought you was the culprit " said one of the officer.

I was not in my mind . How they can betray me after working for more than 2 years .

"Why , why "

"WHY" I shouted and the staff flinched

"We were so greedy that we become blind in front of money" maya said I feel like somebody has hammered my heart . The hospital which I had built before 4 years, has now have a stamp of fraud hospital just because of them .

"Please sir , be in your senses . We will make sure they rotten in jail" said one female office.

"Plz, officers throw them in jail.

My friend told me not to cry that's when I realised I was crying . He hold me to comfort me .but the betrayal from my own people make me cry so hard.

No one can feel the pain my heart is going through right now.

In some steps back there was a pair of eyes who know how Dhir feels right now. Those eyes can feel tje pain he is going through.

Finally , Dhir is innocent

Guys !

My exams are going so there will be no uptade till my exams are over and it will take 2 weeks as it is final exams .

Plz, comment and vote :)
And also follow me .