2. indeed a rollercoaster

"Hey! Wake up"

"What happen"?

"Commissioner sir is coming and you are sleeping, Don't you love your job".

Listening the words fron his colleague , one of the inspector wake up and straighten his body.

"Jai hind , sir" said the officers of police station .

"Where is nitya mam, sir wants to meet nitya mam".

Sir , she......

Here
Nitya is beating scammers . She is very good in martial arts so she can handle many people at same time .

"Do you really think you can be saved from nitya , huh"?

"Don't dare to try me " said nitya in very angry tone.

"Das, take them to jail "

"Yes mam".

After then , one of the police from police station inform about arrival of commissioner sir.

She quickly went to her police station and meet her senior.

When she enter the police station

"Jai hind, sir"

"Nitya singh , deputy general inspector reporting".

"Jai hind"

"Nitya , do you like to know why I'm here".

"Sure, sir"

"I know this must be difficult for you but you are the best candidate for this mission".

Then commissioner explain her what the Mission is ;

"Don't worry sir this servant of justice will do anything to provide people their right and justice"

"That's the spirit"

She came home by 6pm as someboby was coming to her for marriage.

The idea of marriage makes her feel odd cause the girl was so focused on her career and patriotism that she don't know if she actually own a love life or not.

She gets ready in no time but when her mother point out her mistake then she take time to get ready but this time her mother help her.

They waited more than 2 hr for boy's family to come but they didn't show up instead make a phone call that they will come next time.

She was so furious , she get ready for literally nothing .

One she enter her room her slumber gets heavy at her and she went to her dream land.

"Ok no problem , yes ,yes". Said her mother

"What happen".ask nitya

"Actually the boy stuck in some operation , he is doctor na".

"Wow , just wow maa, that doctor is allow to do his work but if I say you that it's argent then you will start your blackmailing drama".
"Try to understand beta , it's not what you think".

"I'm leaving tomorrow " said Nandini

"What! No no no what are you saying ? No you are not going anywhere, why to leave just for a little conversation between us ".

"Maa , relax actually I'm going to xxx town for some work , I'll be back in 2 weeks".

"Accha (ooo) ok "

This is a rollercoaster for nitya 🥴

Do you really think that life is a rollercoaster?
I'm not writing places name coz I don't think of much of cityn or town
Hope you understand