31.our wedding (1)

It's been a week when we get trap by the hands of our own family members .
As per nitya , I confront shivansh and as per the doubt he confessed that he is the one who do all this just because they want us to be close by each other.

It sounds okay but I know nitya , she is just doing this marriage because of her mother and I'm doing this because I want to focus on my career and seeing that nitya is also my type so there's no doubt to say yes. But being with her in such small time I admit that I have feelings for her but I don't know about her.

our wedding rituals are started .
As we want this marriage to be done soon .so we are doing just after Nitya's mom ..... I mean maa is better.

Today is our engagement. And we are heading to the venue where the engagement is held.

 And we are heading to the venue where the engagement is held

I'm in my green attire as the theme Colour is green.

When we reached the venue I see abhimanyu , welcoming the guest and also the relatives are also there to help him.

When we reached the entry gate I  shook  hands with abhimanyu and pull him into a light hug. Bhaiya also give him a light hug.

He and Apoorva maa welcomed us very well and after sometime when the venue was filled with the relatives and guest we started the rituals.

Apoorva maa went to nitya to take her and I sat on my place on stage waiting for nitya.

"So, finally my brother is  climbing the horse. " Shivansh said .
I chuckled and that's when my eye went to nitya as she was walking through the hall. To be very honest , I was speechless at how she is looking breathtaking . She hasn't done a lot of makeup and nor she dress her with tons of ornaments but she is looking stunning maybe the aura she carries around her.

 She hasn't done a lot of makeup and nor she dress her with tons of ornaments but she is looking stunning maybe the aura she carries around her

She came near me and get seated in her seat while I just watch her every move .

" Stop staring at my  daughter Dhir." It was a threat but sounds like a tease statement.  To which I just smiled.

The rituals went on and we exchanged our rings . Everyone was happy arround us .

After sometime , nitya's teammates came and I looked at nitya , a while ago she was smiling half-heartedly but seeing her team she grinned widely which brings a smile on my face too.

"Porvi" she call out the name of one of the girl and I'm guessing her to be porvi and I never met porvi and It's gonna be first time....... Wait a minute I saw her somewhere...... But where?

"Nitya" I call out her

"Hmm"

"Porvi...... Familiar face but name?"

To which she giggled and said.

"Our mission......" She said eyeing to remember where we first met.
And I make a O shape that I understood.

"Where have you been"

" Just vacation , mam"

"Getting your invitation to that of you wedding I just can't wait and hurriedly came here just to attend you wedding" porvi said.

"How are you , Aryan" I asked Aryan .

"I'm fine , sir . congratulations on you wedding" .

We share more words and then shivansh came there with some bands  and started dancing and joining everybody to the dance floor.

And takes us to dance to the floor .

After all the function, guest went back and it's time that we also went back to home.

Nitya already was taken by her friends..... Talking about friends one friend which I suppose to meet here was not there. Akshit ! Where is he? Is he aware of the wedding or not?

My thoughts were cut off by shivansh's adventurous plan.

"Dhir, let's meet bhabhi"

"What!"

"I mean... You ... Meet bhabhi"

"Me why? We are leaving and she is in her room why to dis-"

"Shut up! Are you guys really marrying each other" he said said in annoying tone.

"Dhir, when people love they don't thing about anyone . The feeling of being loved is something-"

"Now, you shut up, where did you know all this. Are you in love!"

I started to tease him even more when he blushed.

"I'll make you meet her soon"

"That's good

We reached our home and everyone went to rest as many more works are coming ahead in this coming days.

Finally they are getting married .
And do tell me if you like second leads love interest so that I can add on something 😅