11. friend

Dhir's pov

I had been working so hard lately after that incident to establish same reputation of my hospital.

It's night and I'm still working . Once it done I land to my bed . But when I close my eyes , I see one girl who always love to annoy me which make me fall in deep ocean of my thought

Then the whole night went thinking about her.

Nitya pov

I was at my house. When I get back home, my mother scold me so bad . So annoying , why she has to always nag me ,I know she want to spend some time with me as it was my special day but that crackhead drag me to his resturant.

At night:

When my eyes was on my phone screen I heard some noise from my room's window, I went to check and ...

"What are you doing here " I whisper yelled.

"First , help me"

"Okay, okay" I said extending my hand.

"Hey ,why you came from there , I had plans for us. "

Akshit , Don't .

(A/n : akshit , remember! So akshit came to story . Let's know about him more. )

"Oo really, I thought you are already having plans with that girl".

"You know me better than anyone".

"Whatever, why are you here".I said

"So, I can't come to my best friend house , wow". Akshit said dramatically.

"What's with this drama, stop it".

" Babe , it's your birthday " he said while grining eye to eye.

"So you remember " I said emotionlessly.

"What's with that face" he said pouting.

Then he place his hand to his pocket in search of something and takeout a bracelet from his pocket and grab my hand and made me wear it.

"Your present" he said looking at my hand with every angle possible.

"And you will follow me for shopping this Sunday " he said making me a bit annoyed when will he be serious .

"I'll think about it".

"Why !! " Said akshit while pouting.

"See, I have so many work to complete and you know the life of police" nitya said while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"You ..... Really don't have time for you only childhood friend,wow" akshit said .

Getting slightly annoyed nitya agree to spend time with him .

Dhir's place

Maa, what you think about dhir's marriage" said shweta

"I have select one girl for him but I don't want to stress him after what happen" Dhir mother said with a sigh.

Then suddenly Dhir enter the hall with tons of file bundles in his PA hands.

"You came" said Shweta with a smile.

"Yes , bhabhi . "

"Remeber what I said earlier "

"Don't worry bhabhi, I'll be quick with my files and will attend my bhabhi " he said bending a little to bow with smiling widely.

"Ok,ok diwar ji " shweta said laughing on Dhir action.

It's been a while a start writing so ideas are not popping out
That's why this small chapter

Hope you enjoy and will vote