16.congratulations

I was heading towards my car when I got a call from my mom and she told me that some people are coming to see me for marriage.

I don't know if I want to do marriage or not . But I can't hurt my mom like this . She is my everything after all she is the only one in my life.

Flashback:

"I will not maarry anyone" I said angrily.

"Why ?" My mom also asked in same tone.

"Ma, can't you see I'm so close to my goal , I don't deserve to be happy until my goals are not fulfilled." I snapped.

"That was the past" mom went on knees and I rushed to her for support.

"What happened was not your mistake beta , why are you punishing yourself. I want you to be happy and I can't see my that nitya who was my sunshine and now you are turning yourself to another person that I don't know" mom blurted out crying . I was too a crying mess.

"Call Abhimanyu , after all he is also be a part of marriage rituals". I said and my mom looked at me .

"Yes, your daughter is getting married." I said wiping my mom's tears.

End of flashback

Alright, nitya !! Here your life is taking turn. Wish you good luck.

When I reached home , suddenly my mom dragged me to my room.

"Why are you so late" she said and hand me some shiny clothes and said to put it on . Ugh marriage my foot. What should I do!!

(Imagine nitya wearing this )

"Hayye nasar na lg jaye tujhe" ma said to me .

"May bad evils stand far away from you"

Ma was preparing some snacks when someone ring the doorbell. Ma went to check and they are here . God please save me . Please don't make them like me.

After sometime ma came to my room and escort me downwards.

I saw two lady sitting in sofa. One is old like my mother's age but another one is young but seems older than me.

And one man who I think is the husband of the old lady.

I greeted them with my hands join and went kitchen to bring snacks and see that my mom is talking to these lady.

"Where is your son, behnji" ma asked.

Don't tell me she is behind that arrogant doctor who made me wait for fu**ing hours.

I serve plates in the table and sit on the sofa beside the old man.

"I really want your daughter to my daughter in law" said the lady with a huge grin.

"Ofcourse, she is all your " ma said. What!! Ma Don't do this.

"Let nitya decid-"

"Hello ladies" I heard a voice from the main door and when I look at the person why body becomes numb. How he is here ? Why is he here? Don't tell me that he is my future hus...

"NO!! NO!!" I said outloud.