42. injury

Everything went black for nitya. The last thing she seen was a man standing in front of him and then BANG!!!!

Yuvaan was fast enough to react and shoot the person on his hand and went to nitya. She was bleeding from her shoulder. He managed to lift her in that difficult situation, Kunal and other officers came in front of them to protect them and Yuvaan drove off from the scene to the hospital.

After 15 minutes of fast driving without any limitations he make his way to hospital passage and nitya in his arms carrying all the way to second floor of hospital.

He was in Dhir's hospital as his hospital was nearer than those of others. He get nitya a help and some nurse came with stretcher and yuvaan admit  her to the Operation theater.

It was already dark but Dhir was constantly thinking about last night. There was a sudden knock on his cabin . A nurse made her way  and inform him about his wife nitya to be injured. When Dhir heard about nitya. He ran through passage to nitya.

When he reached the operation theatre, he was shocked to see Yuvaan there but didn't mind it that much and after a minute so nurse came out of the theatre and inform them about nitya's health.

" What happen" both of them asked her at the same time.

"Sir, no need to worry about mam. She is all right it was mere injury on her shoulder because of bullets infact it didn't harm her that much" nurse turn to Dhir telling him about her condition.

" If that the matter then why she is unconscious and not wake" Dhir said impatiently.

" Actually..... Dhir sir..... It's because she didnt have anything for last 24 hours which make her body  weak" doctor came out of the room and inform him.

Yuvaan listening to him gets a phone call and he hurriedly leave the place.

After a long wait.

Finally nitya woke up from her slumber and she saw her whole family sitting in the room waiting for her to wake up.

It was kinda new to her as she lived in a nuclear family and after her father's death she was always alone as her happiness, her dad was not there with her. She became mature ahead of her age.

Though she was unable to show how she was happy to see all of them but she was genuinely happy to see these many people.

But then her eyes started to search for one particular person and he was nowhere to seen.
She try to move but maa came in between and stop her.

" Na, what are you trying to do" she said in Stern way.

" Ma.." nitya open her mouth to speak.

" No words.... You are getting discharge after some time so right now get a rest"  her mother made her mouth shut and she close her eyes.

Everyone in the room exit as well and went to their house.

After sometime:

She reach the Joshi mansion.
Her mother also came with her because she was too worried for her and she take her to her room and make her comfortable on bed .

I know this is a small chapter but ....

Don't worry

Not in regular basis but surely you guys will have updates.

💗💗