27. my first love

Dhir's pov:

" I love someone else" is there any competition going on between us that we are trying to interrupt each other. Yes, she cut my word.

"Really, then you should-" before she can say something , I came closer and put my index finger on her mouth so she can't speak.

" Before" I completed my sentence. Pressurising my word.

I held her arms and shake her a little and said

" Yes, nitya. Why you always reach to the conclusion in real life whereas in solving cases you review things almost hundred times" I said a little bit loud out of frustration and she chuckled. She just chuckled.

"Okay!" She said and gesture me too remove my hand from her arm.l and I did .

"Would you like to share story or do you love her today as well?" She asked . She looks like a curious puppy and kind of jealous too. Jealous ? But why?

"It was one of my biggest mistake you can say " she looked at me and telling me too continue.

"It was my University time when I fall for a girl at first sight. She was my senior-" I stopped and look at nitya, she was listening to me with concentration.

"Why you stopped" she asked to which I just shake my head as no and start again.  I don't know why but it feels important that she , my future wife should know about my past. Soo.....

" She was my senior. I was so drowned in studies that I don't even know what was going on my surroundings. But once my friends forcefully made me attend one of our college party where I first saw her" I started to imagine my past . It was beautiful .

" You know, it was first time I ever stare a girl for that long. We started to meet each other which eventually made us fall in love with each other. It was our first anniversary while dating each other, so I decided that I will introduce her to my parents and my mother was so excited and my father too look happy . We were at the restaurant waiting for her for multiple hours. She-"
It's been many years but when I think about that day's incident, it make me numb.

After a pause I started again.

"I call her multiple times but she blocked me from very digital platform and after that I never meet or seen her"

Nitya's pov:

The way he came to me and express his happiness to me that how happy he is to see me and consoling me make my heart skip a beat . But when he said he had a lover my heart almost stopped but for a second . It was past.

I can't say that I have feelings for Dhir or something . I'm doing this wedding because of my mother but sometimes he make me feels like something that I can't catch what it is.

After listening to his story. I had only one question , does he still love her ?

"Do you still love her" I asked to which he just chuckled .

When he was about to say something , one of the maid came and inform us to have dinner as we didn't eat anything. So we left to have dinner but he didn't have me answer though.