38. another person

When Dhir wake up he feels a little dizzy and couldn't able to stand at the moment. He was still in the investigation centre and he wonders why he is here not with nitya and why in the world he feels so dizzy all of the sudden.

After a while , when a officer came to check upon him , he asked him what happened to him but he just replied shortly that he don't have any idea. Just then Dhir eyes went on the table where a cup was there. He understood everything.

Dhir wasn't able to digest the whole scene as hurriedly went out of the centre . When he came to his car. He got a call of the staff saying his family members are there. Without wasting any minutes he went to check upon them.

Nitya was driving without focusing as her mind was struck that incident happened few hours ago . Many questions were going on her head . What will Dhir will think about me? How will he react? What if she is unable to calm him because the look he gave to her was enough of her to understand what problems she get into.

At commissioner office:

"Well all of you guys, well done and have some rest and enjoy this weekend very well" he said and everyone went out of his cabin that's when he got a call.

"Hello" the voice said.

"Hello"

"When will you will come here ? Everything is arranged .come fast I'm dying from hunger"

Yuvaan Chuckled and said

"Don't worry I'll be there in on minutes"

He grab his coat went out to parking lot for going to his house.

--------

At Joshi mansion

Dhir was here in his brother's room

"Bhai , are you-"

"Dhir, how many time you have asked me . I'm saying na I'm okay. You don't have to worry about it" harsh said being annoyed with the same question.
He gets to know all the happening by his brother and he was upset with nitya's doing

"But-"

"No buts"

Seeing Sweta entering he stand up from bed to go to his room when harsh stop him.

"Dhir..... Don't have a fight with nitya. I know that she is in fault but have a thought that she was bounded with her vows and alll.....so just go and sleep ..... Don't talk about today's event"

As much as Dhir want to have a talk regarding this matter but unfortunately seeing his brother's condition he stop himself and just hummed to his brother and went to his room.

After 15 minutes nitya also enter the room and see that Dhir is still awake and looking at a dark clouded sky.

Without giving any thought she went to him and hugged him tightly from behind .

"Dhir, I'm so sorry . I was boun-"

"Nitya... Sleep "

"No... I want to have this conversation"

Dhir free himself from the arms of nitya.

"THEN. Have it. Let's have it . What do you have miss nitya to say in your favour"

Nitya know very well how Dhir will react to this matter . She in fault too . She should haven't done it but now she can't change what is done now.

"Dhir, I'm sorry for keeping secrets with you "

Dhir chuckled and place his hand to his forehead. Then he came dangerously closer to her and place his hands across her cheeks in very tenderous manner.

"Nitya, so do you have any idea what would happen if your that sir lose your shot or any chance the bullet might shot him in some sensitive parts which can maybe a threat to his future life .
Tell me nitya........ his wife is pregnant caring his child . What would happen...... " he said in very caring and loving voice.

"DO YOU" but in another moment he yelled at me . This was the first time he ever yelled at her and nitya thought he is facing another dhir .

"Nitya, I don't know what was you in past but now you play a the important role of my life who I want to care, cherish and lov-" he stumble at his last sentence but that cold aura of him didn't bulge .

"So, please make distance from me because I'm not in my good , calm nature ."

I was just stood there listening to him and then he went to his study room. Nitya you have to pay a very big amount of your foolish action .

I don't know when my face become wet with my tears . I try to stop them but they were non stop coming.

Now I feel how do you feel when we hurt the person we love the most. Yes ! Nitya is in love with one and only his husband Dhir.

But she gets to know now when the situation is not in her favour.

She cried for more than an hour and slowly drifted to sleep on the bed in very not so good position.

On the next day

As it was weekend everyone was present but not him

.

Maa may have noticed the change as she continued

"Don't worry, your husband will be back around noon " she teased her.

It brings a smile on nitya's face but hide it in a mere second.

"So everything is okay between you two" shweta asked nitya from kitchen counter.

Nitya was sitting in dining table cutting veggies just answered as yes as she may not be able to explain why how or when . So she just said yes.

It's noon and there's no traces of Dhir's car.

Despite been rejected once . She was determined to ask for forgiveness from Dhir .

She was sitting on the window side for more than 4 hours now waiting for Dhir to show up but....

There's more to come

👀

Plot twist 🤧