7. my loyality(1)

Dhirti help Dhir with his work like attending the patients, bringing medicine from pharmacy and check the patient list. She stuck to him like glue.

Dhir was quite annoyed by her behaviour ,she was not the girl he met at khandaar( ruin building) .

Whatever, Dhirti has not find any clue about trafficking body parts from campaign.

Dhirti pov

It's been 3 days I haven't found anything about these criminals and this Dhir is getting on my nerves. Who is he to order me around but I'm the one who gets on this mud and I have to clean it.

"Good morning, Dr. Dhir ".

"Good morning"

How rude. I wish I can break his mouth and head .

How annoying

"Miss dhriti".

"Yes ". I said

"Can you bring these medicines from pharmacy " said Dhir.

"Sure".

When dhriti was going to open car's door.

"O, shit .... I forgot my bag there"

When I went back to the campaign region. Dhir was talking to someone .

"Don't worry nobody will know what we are going to do " he said to the person from other line

"I know , you are my partner in crime so we have to share our consequences, who say that consequences of a crime is bad , but sometimes is sweet also" said Dhir while chuckling.

And I was sure that he is not puppet but a half master mind of his dirty game .

I have to collect more evidence against him .

When he see me , he interruptly cut the call. Before he ask any questions , I answer his unsaid questions,

"I came here to pick my bag"

"Then have you picked it already ! Now go we don't have time " .

Ugh!! Why can't I just beat him. I'll promise Dhir joshi , in jail I will not show a little humbleness towards you while torturing you.

At night

I came back to mansion , and here I got know that my juniors had arrested some gangsters and I had to go to investigate them. It is so good that Rana thakur is not here .

Dhir pov

I have to wait till midnight that's when my work will be complete. I have to make sure that nobody is watching me otherwise I will be caught and I don't have a better excuse why I'm here at this late.

At investigation centre

Dhirti's pov
"Plz, stop it stop , for God sake"

"So, tell me where are the girls you kidnapped".

"We don't know " said another man

At this point , I'm pissed off .
How long me and Kunal are trying to open there mouth but they just accept that they sell girls but doesn't tell the name of their master.

"Porvi(khushi) , bring the injections " I said

"W...what are you doing to us " the man said in fear

"The same thing you do with girls, that's how you behave with girls ,right!".

"Y..y...you can't do this to us ".

"You are police, and law don't allows these harsh treatment".

"Yes, they don't it " I said smiling.

"But you know what , law only believe in what it sees not what other tell".

"Only this four walls are witnessing you destruction"

"Am I right" I questioned to the other officers

And they said yes loudly.

I'm really proud of my team . They never make my head down and adore my team. And want to do many more cases with them aswell.

Then I inject them the injections . It was mere a sleeping injection .
But they fought it a drug or posion injection. I would never cross my line as officer and every body knows it but nobody know that this nitya would do anything to give people their justice and to my family (my country) I will donate my every drop of sweat and blood to my country untill my last breath.

After making my leave and order my other officers to get back yo mansion and ask khushi( porvi) to come with me .

We straight went to doctors quarter.

So, I think there will be some confusion about names of police team so , when they will be at investigation centre they would call themselves with their original names but when they are outside they will address themself with their fake identity.

Again names are
Real. Fake

Nitya. Dhirti

Kunal. manav

Aryan. Abhi

Porvi. Khushi

Manika. Jyoti