1. The Rollercoaster

"side plz" bunch of ward boy scream to make people aside .

"Move him to operation theatre " says one of the docter.

"Go and call Dr. Dhir immediately", says the docter . Soon one nurse rushed to find Dr. Dhir .

"Sir"

"Yes"

"It's an emergency , there's a patient who got into cardiac arrest and possibility is very low".

"We need to rush then" says Dr. Dhir .

In no time , Dhir came to operation theatre and start to treat the patient. He started to treat the patient but the patient boby was not operating with the procedure he is doing . After 4 hours of surgery , patient seem in recovery state and Dhir takes a satisfying breathe.

"Maya , do the rest of test when patient is wake up and inform the guardians that he is in recovery state"

"Yes sir".

Then he changed his operating clothes with his casual clothes and start to do his usual work. In no time when the clock hit 1am , God knows

"Oo god, I'm late again " said Dhir out of frustration .

He hurriedly make his way out to the parking lot and drives to his home .

When he arrived at home ,every
One from the family seated around the sofa in hall. Seeing this seen he smiles awkwardly and try to run to his bedroom but..

"Wait , you said you are free but see..."said his mother .

"I'm so sorry maa" said Dhir

"I was stuck in an operation "

"Atleast , inform us beta" said his mother

"Maa , I'll keep in mind "

Saying so his mother said him to rest . Actually they was going to see a girl for Dhir but Dhir came late and they have to cancel the program for a while.

In morning , again he has to wake up early morning because of work and went to hospital.

It was a small chapter but do not worry I'll be bringing long ch. Too

Thanks♥️