Kiss

It's 2am and the party is still going. Literally eveyone is either dancing or drinking and I'm so jealous.

I literally have no idea where kylian is and it's worrying me. I checked all inside but he has to be in backyard.

"Hey" somone says tapping me on the shoulder. He's definitely on Kylians team he looks so firmilar.

"I think you should stop kylian! He's going to blackout" he yells over the music. He points to neymars big outdoor couch where I spot him and savanna. Who the fuck invited her!

I nod with a small smile walking twords them. He's obviously so so drunk and she's not. What is she getting out of this?

"Kylian-"

"Oh hey cate!" He says with dark red eyes. His words slur making me cringe at how intoxicated he is.

"Okay bud that's enough for you"

"Why stop him? It's his birthday don't be lame" savanna says with a attitude I don't fuck with.

"Oh sorry i totally forgot! It's almost like he's my fiancé and I'm looking out for him. Silly me"

"You're hot when your mad cate" kylian says making me glare at him.

I grab his hand as he gladly gets up following me. He throws his big arm around my shoulder making me lean forward almost falling.

"Stay away from him" i mutter before walking away with kylian.

-

"Cate" i hear as somone shakes my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes seeing neymars face right in mine. I jolt backwards feeling my back hit somone chest.

I turn around seeing it's just kylian as neymar motions for me to get out of bed. I quietly get out of kylians grip following him downstairs in the kitchen.

Damn he must have hired cleaning people this place looks spotless.

"Cate look... don't freak out"

He slides me his phone across the tabel as my eyes get filled with a picture of savanna and kylian kissing. It's a whole article titled: THE FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR KYLIAN MABPPE, CHEATS ON NEWLY FIANCÉ WITH EX MODEL SAVANNA JAMES!

I have nothing to say honestly. Like what's next?

"Cate you have to trust me when I say that I asked eveyone and it was fully her who came onto him, he was so fucked up he didnt realize what he was doing"

Honestly that's such a good point. But still why the fuck is she trying to get in me and kylians buiness.

"Did you invite her?"

"No I promise, she must have tagged along with somone..."

I look at the picture again as my heart aches seeing kylian with another girl. I don't even know what to think because he was obviously so drunk he couldn't think, but her? She was perfectly fine.

"Hey do you have her number?"

"Why?"

"I'm going to call her"

"No don't start drama-"

"Neymar what do you think her motive is? Do you think she wants him back?"

"I honestly don't know but when they were in a relationship kylian was always stressed and didn't seem happy... I don't think he would miss it."

"Fuck! Why does she have to be so pretty" i groan into my hands.

"Cate don't say shit like that, you know kylian loves you and it was a mistake he didn't have control over... he is going to see the article eventuality so what's the plan?"

"Honestly I'll just bring it up once he wakes up I guess"

"What about the test? You need to start making doctor appointments"

"I'll see how confronting him goes... then I'll tell him."

"Ney!" We hear kylian yell as he rushes down the stairs. I whip my head to the startled guy as he stops once he sees me.

"Good morning alcoholic" neymar jokes making me smile.

He obviously saw the article by the look on his face.

"Oh my god cate let me explain-"

"Kylian me and ney talked about it I'm not mad" i tell him speaking the truth. He definitely talked some sense into me insted of screaming my head off.

"It wasn't even like that I swear! I barely rember what happend but-"

"Kylian I'm. not. Mad" i restate as he looks so guilty.

"Oh my god cate I swear to god I will never drink again"

Neymar walks away feeling that we should talk in private which I respect.

"Cate im so so sorry"

"Kylian tell me what your relationship with her was like" i question as he sits on the stool next to me.

"It was toxic but it was obviously sad then when we broke up because I loved her, but it's only you know. You're the girl I will love for the rest of my life care"

"I'm going to fucking fight her"

"No no no-"

"You know kylian, I honestly would have last night.. but you know what stopped me?"

He looks confused while he watches me pull something out of my purse. His eyes widen as soon as he sees the pregnancy test in my hands.

I hand him the test as he stares in shock at the two lines.

"Oh my fuck" he mutters looking at my belly.