shes amazing

KYLIAN MBAPPE POV
(blood ⚠️)

I watch as cate walks out the front door in only my hoodie and her underwear.

Fuck I've been waiting for that for so long and it was the best sex I've ever had.

I hope she doesn't stress about us not having protection because i would honestly be down to have 10 kids with her. As long as we're together I'll do anything for and with her. Fuck I'm literally obsessed with her.

I go upstairs to shower real quick before I go out to get dinner with my mom and my brother.

-

"Hey mom" I say hugging her tightly.

I dab my little brother up as we all sit at the table.

"I'm so excited we get to watch your game tomorrow!" my mom says exitedly as me and my brother laugh.

"I'm happy you guys will be there"

"Kylian I saw some papz of you and a girlllll" my brother says making my moms eyebrows raise.

"Ouu" she says making me stress out. I literally have told them nothing about cate or my kid.

"Yeah I have a girlfirend" I say suddenly causing both of their jaws to drop.

"Who is she?"

"Are you sure she's not a gold digger?"

"How long?"

"Gosh I never tell you guys anything cause it always stresses me out"  I say with a sigh.

"Sorry hun we just want you to be happy" my mom says grabbing my hand.

"I know-"

I get cut off by cate calling me to which I answer quickly.

"Kylian" she says in a worried tone. My stomach sinks as I ask what happened.

"Asher tripped and cut his head! I don't know what to do he's bleeding kylian what do I do!" she sobs.

"I'm coming"

"Kylian what happened?"

"You guys come with me" I say getting up. They quickly follow me to the car as I speed out of the parking garage.

"Kylian slow down! Your driving like a maniac!" my mom says worldly.

I don't listen as I go 20 over the speed limit making it to cause house in just under 5 minutes.

I quickly put the car in park not borthering to turn it off as i run out. I rush threw the door seeing asher in cates arms.

"We need to go to the ER" I say picking up after from her arms.

My mom and brother walk in shocked at the sight of a bleeding kid in front them as care stares at them with tears streaming down her face.

"Mom well be back stay here" I say as the two looked shocked at me. Cate follows me out the door as she takes asher from my arms. I hear him whimper as care holds the towel filled with blood on his head.

I speed over to the nearest ER.

"Moma I'm scared" asher says with glossy eyes making my heart break. I've never seen cate like this it's stressing me out.

I pull into the parking lot as care carrys a crying asher in her arms. The automatic doors open as the front desk lady stands up looking at us. She types a few things on her computer as I speak up.

"Cut in the head?"

"Yes it happened about 10 minutes ago"

"Who are you two to this child?"

"I'm his mother"

"I'm his father"

She nods as someone comes out with gloves and a mask on telling us to follow him. We go to one of the rooms in the back as cate places asher in the ER bed.

A doctor walks in shortly speaking up.

"He will be just fine mom I promise" he says to cate I as I grab her hand.

"Hey buddy! My names Dr.Moore and I'm going to give you a little price of candy that will make you a little sleepy! I promise it tastes good"

The doctor reaches on the table with all the tools grabbing a small little pink pill as he hands it to asher. He pops it in his mouth quicklyZ

The doctor slowly takes off the blood covered towel and holy fuck no wonder cate was freaking out that's a huge ass cut.

Cate gets up standing next to asher as she holds his tiny hand.

"Baby me and daddy are right here for you" she whispers as asher

I get up behind her holding my hand over hers which is holding ashers. I watch as his eyes get drowsier.

The doctor explains what he will be doing and thinks asher will need 10 stitches.

Me and care watch as asher squirms under the doctor and the nurse stitching his head. Good God I feel so bad for the poor kid.

-

"Was that your mom?" cate asks quietly with tired eyes. The car is scilent and warm from the heater.

Asher is asleep him her arms wrapped in a blanket the doctor gave us.

"Yeah"

"What do we tell them"

"the truth"

"You sure?"

"Positive."

Fuck I forgot about my game tomorrow. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll talk to coach and see.

I pull into cates driveway seeing the lights still on. God my mom might be mad at me

I quietly open my door as cate moves asher so we can carry him out of the car. I open her door as she steps out.

Thankfully asher is asleep I don't want anymore stress on cate then she already has.

She waits for me to open the door as I walk in first seeing my mom and brother on the couch with annoyed looks.

Cate walks quickly past me putting asher to his bed while I sit on the couch.

"Explain kylian." my mom says aggravated.

"Cates my girlfriend and I'm in love with her."

"Who's that kid?" my brother asks suspiciously.

"He's mine."

My mothers jaw drops open while my brothers eyes do to the same.

"Kylian I am so disappointed in you!"

"It's not his fault" cate says speaking up from the hallway. She walks over to the living room and sits right next to me holding my hand tightly.

"Care to explain?" my mother says giving cate a dirty look. I feel anger rise in me at the sight of her directing cate but I decide to let her so-so for herself.

"Kylian didn't know he was a father until his son was 5-"

"So you kept him from kylian?!"

"Mom! Let her speak" I speak up. I remember ashers sleeping and immediately feel guilty that I might wake him up.

"I had no idea who my sons father was until I moved to Paris. Kylian can tell you all the details because my son just cracked his head open-for gods sake! If you're not happy for kylian you're not welcome here."

With that cate stands up walking into her bedroom trusting me to finish this conversation.

"I like her, she knows how to stick up for herself." my mom suddenly says breaking the silence.

"Shes so amazing" I state.

-

Kylian ended up having his mom and brother sleep at his house and explained the whole story to them. They were very unhappy with the secretes he kept but will always be there to
Support him. Kylian decided to still go to his game the next day.