Wait-

KYLIAN POV:

A few weeks later...
Cate and kylian have had some dinner dates a few times a week. Even shared a few kisses. Kylian keeps getting bothers by his coach to get this DNA test, as he's totally against it.

"Coach I really don't want to do something behind her back!"

"Kylian you have to understand if you love her you will help me with this test. It's the best for asher."

"Why don't we tell her?! It's so secretive I feel like I'm beytraying her."

"Kylian if i know anything about her she would
Not agree with us"

"Then why would we do it?"

"Why are you so ag-"

"Coach what IF I am the dad! What next? Your stressing me out. What if I'm NOT the dad and we it makes things awkward!"

"Kylian-"

"Look coach I really like your niece. She's literally so perfect in my eyes-"

"Kylian please do it for her and asher" he begs as I sigh putting my hands in my face. She definitely is my type so drunk me would go crazy if I saw her.

"Okay.." I agree feeling convinced.

"Great kylian we have an appointment later and we will have asher will you meet us there?"

"Mhm"

"I'll send you the location."

My coach walks out of the booth out of the restaurant leaving me in my thoughts.

-
A few hours later

Fuck! Should I do this? What if she hates me after.

We're honestly just friends but I really like her. I have some sort of feeling to be loyal to her for some reason. My team's been out partying plenty of times but I felt guilty everytime I was out.

I obviously didn't do anything with another girl because my eyes are always on her.

There's something adicting about her that I need every second.

I open Instagram having a thought as I look up her name.

I follow her stalking threw her posts smiling at every one

I follow her stalking threw her posts smiling at every one. She's literally so beautiful.

I stop on a picture of asher and stare at the kid on the screen taking in how much he looked like me as a kid. Same dimples and everything.

-

CATES POV:

Ah a relaxing night.

Coco and Chris just took asher out to dinner and they said he could spend the night since it's a Friday and Chris will train with him in the morning.

I say I'm relaxed bug there's always that mom anxiety that has me a tiny bit stressed, and I miss my baby!

I grab the remote hearing my phone blow up with instgram notifications.

What the fuck?

I open my phone as it blows up with followers and people commenting on my posts. What did kylian do? They're all kylian mbappe fan pages...

I scan threw the comments as they all ask if we're dating and who's kid is that. They all comment n't respond to each other talking about if it's kylians kid or not and who the fuck I am.

God damn what should I do? I'm not going to go private since I already have almost a thousand followers.

I turn off my Instagram notifications and call him.

He picks up on the first ring.

"Hey you okay?"

"Did you follow me on Instagram?"

"Yeah what happened?"

"All of your crazy fans are commenting on all my posts-"

"Dont look at them okay?"

"I'm not but damn-"

"Hey kylian you ready?"  I hear my uncle say in the back.

"Are you with my uncle? Its Friday though are you at training?"

"Hey I got to go"

"Wait-"

He hangs up the phone as I feel a weird gut feeling. Why are they together? Is it because of me?