On his fa-

God I'm so tired we were at dinner until 12pm. Everyone went back to they're hotels and kylian wanted asher to stay with his brother because he wanted "alone time". When he told Ethan he laughed and agreed which made me embarrassed.

I lay down on the bed taking in a feel breath. Kylian walks in the room with just his underwear on showing me how hard his dick is.

I smile sitting up as he watches me intently. I slip off my shoulder straps revealing my breasts as I trace my nipples making them hard. His stare goes intensely as he walks over to me kissing my lips. His hands travel on my tits messaging them as I moan into the kiss.

I break the kiss standing up as he sits on the bed. I slide off my dress leaving me in my white lace underwear.

I spread my legs sitting in my lap as I grind over his boxers.

"Fuck" I moan into his ear which I know drives him crazy.

I push him to lay down as I slide off his and my underwear exposing everything.

"Ride me cate" he demands as I align his hard dick into my opening.

I sit down on it screaming his name from the pain. He actually has the biggest dick I've ever seen.

"Fuck" I moan throwing my head back as I move feeling his dick shift inside my stomach.

I ride his dick moving my hips spelling his name. My knees give out from the pleasure as I fall to his chest.

He smirks as I know his ego is boosted that I couldn't take it for that long. One day.

"Aw is it to big" he says flipping me over. He puts both his hands around my arms holding myself up and his gold chain dangles sparkling in my eyes.

He suddenly shoves his whole length into me as my eyes roll into the back of my head. The stars I'm seeing right know.....

I put my hand over my mouth to control the sounds I'm making every time he thrusts into me.

The sound of his balls clapping my wet pussy get louder and louder along with my moans.

"Dont cum yet cate were just getting started" he groans as I see the sweat on his forehead.

"Kylian I need too" I beg as he shakes his head not too. Fuck it's driving me crazy.

"Fill me up kylian" I whisper in his ear.

With a few more sloppy thrusts his warm cum fills my stomach up as I cum with him.

Watching his face fill me up gave me sudden confidence to keep going. I feel so sensitive but I crave more.

"Lay down" I demand as he easily agrees. I scoot up to his face as his eyes light up.

"Best desert" he says under his breath before his mouth fills up with my pussy. He sucks, licks and bites everywhere as my knees threaten to give up.

"Keep going daddy" I moan. Woah where did that come from??

He must have liked it though as he stuck his tongue deep into me swirling it.

I grind my hips back and forth making him grip my waist with his hands. He slaps my ass roughly adding a different type of pleasure before I cum all over his face. I hear the slurping noises before I try to move off his face. He pulls me back licking me up one more time before I fall next to him.

I try to catch my breath as my pusst aches from the pleasure I just felt.

"Holy fuck were doing that everyday" he says licking his lips.