Suprise

guys i swear i havnt had a good day in so long 😭 like i must be skipping those tik tok audio us that give me bad luck or smt cause gahd damn🥲

FEW MONTHS LATER
JULY 1

KYLIANS POV:

Holy fuck I've never been this exited in my life. I convinced cate to let my mom and dad take care of asher for a week while we take a trip to greece. I know she loves Greece because she always talks about wanting to stay in one of the houses on the hill in Santorini.

But what she doesn't know is I'm flying down her best friends from California, her aunt and uncle and asher here in 6 days because I'm going to
Propose to her.

My family thought I was being quick with it since we haven't been dating for a year, but I know cates the one. If she isn't then I definitely don't have a soulmate because I could never stop thinking about her.

I honestly can't even sleep I'm so ecstatic about asking her but we just have to wait two days. Two days until she's my fiance. Wow.

I check my alarm and see that I have 30 minutes until the room service will come in and decorate the room just to surprise cate before she wakes up.

I want to treat her extra special this whole week to show her how much she means to me.

I quietly move her small frame out of my arms as she turns the other way. I get off the bed gently placing my side of the blanket over her so she's extra warm.

I turn off my alarm before it would wake her up and I throw on my pj pants and a hoodie. I hear the room service knock as I step outside our door talking to the two guys.

"Decorate pool room right?" one of them asks as I nod. I slip them 200$ each as they pocket it walking quietly into the room.

We don't even pass cate so I'm not worried about waking her, she's a heavy sleeper.

"Well be done in 15"

"Okay"

I close the door leading to our outdoor deck as they start blowing up all the balloons that I ordered.

I'm so happy with the final product

I'm so happy with the final product. I sent a picture to my mom and posted it on my story as I wake up cate so she can enjoy it with the sunrise.

"Baby wake up" I say laying down next to her.

"Cate"

"Mhm" she mumbles turning around.

"In have a surprise follow me" I say grabbing her hand as she nods showing me she's half asleep still.

I sit up as she slowly opens her eyes doing the same. I make her close her eyes as I lead her to the deck to which she opens them.

"What!" she says exitedly hugging me.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it! You did so good!" she compliments me starting at all the decorations.

I laugh as we both decide to get in the water since it's so warm here. We both put on our swim suits quickly getting in the cool water.

I sit on one of the huge stairs pulling her into my lap. She puts her head into my neck as we both watch the sunrise in peaceful quietness.

"Kylian I'm so grateful you're in my life" she says making my heart melt.

"I'm so grateful your mine cate" I say gently kissing her lips. She smiles pulling away as while I stare at her features and think of how someone could be so perfect.

"Kylian do you want more kids?"

"For sure"

"Like how many?"

"As many as you want I'll be happy"

"We should try for another" she says smirking as I raise my eyebrows.