Chocolate ice cream

I've been up all night waiting for asher to call my name in case he's in pain. I would hate myself if he needed me and I was asleep. Thankfully my uncle let me take off the day even though the boys have a game.

I'm happy kylian went to his game. It will definitely make asher feel better watching him play.

I get up again to check up on ash feeling myself get dizzy from how the lack of sleep. I slowly open his door as he opens his eyes.

"Moma" he whines as I come in quickly sitting on his bed.

"How do you feel baby" I say softly.

"It hurts moma" he says pointing to his head.

"I know baby let's go in the living room to watch kylians game and ill give you some medicine."

"Okay.." he says sadly slowly getting up. I offer to carry him to which he accepts. He wraps his legs around my waist putting his arms around my neck softly. Awh my heart breaks for this kid.

I walk out of his room into the living room gently setting him down on the couch. I look at the big red splotch on his head showing his stitches.

I quickly make him some peanut butter toast and get his medicine. I grab him a red Gatorade which is his favorite.

I set everything down on out coffee table sitting down next to him. I help him eat his toast because he can't take the pain meds on a empty stomach.

I turn on the tv picking the channel that streams kylians games. Some of the boys are being interviewed including kylian as me and asher watch.

"Moma kylian is my daddy isn't he..."

"What makes you say that?" I say sprining up.

"Moma why would you lie to me?"

"Baby I'm sorry..."

"You told me lying was bad"

"It was kept a secret so you were safe" I lie. Oh God.

"How?"

"Your daddy is very famous asher. People love to.. Know everything about him. We didn't want people to find out and try to take you baby, we love you too much!"

"Oh I see mo-" he gets cut off by the anoucer at the start of the game.

We both watch intently as the game starts and all the players start running around and passing the ball.

-

PSG ended up winning 1-0 with a goal from hakimi. Which is still good but I feel like kylian wasn't playing his best from the lack of sleep. He told me his mom and brother are at the game which I'm happy for but she obviously doesn't like me..

His little brother sounds just like him I literally thought kylian was talking.

I can tell asher is in a lot of pain and I wish I could take it away from him. I offered him all his favorite desserts and food but he repeats he isn't hungry.

I told my uncle and coco about what happened and they were shocked I didn't call them to help first. I don't why my first thought was just kylian.

They promised to come over and have some family time after the game which should be soon since it ended an hour ago.

Also I called ashers school once the doctors told me he needed a week to rest and have his stitches heal.

I hear the front door open as my head turns to see coco walk in frowning at the sight of asher.

"Awee you two! Cocos here to help" she hugs me tightly before sitting next to asher and talking to him. A few seconds later my uncle comes in with a big tub of chocolate ice cream.

"Ouu ash uncle Chris has a suprsie" I say as asher slowly turns around. His eyes light up a little making me smile as my uncle hands him the tub.

I stand up hugging as I whisper a quick thank you. "Eveything will workout" he whispers back reassuringly. I nod with a small smile.

"Cate you need to see hun, we can sit with him for a few hours go take a nap"

"No I'm okay-"

"Cate please you need to be well to take care of him" my uncle says as I agree walking to my room. I flop on my bed getting under my thick white covers feeling myself already falling asleep.

-

KYLIAN POV

Fuck I felt so disappointed in myself that I didn't score. My mom and brother flew here to watch me play and I fucking failed!

I need to see cate. She hasbt picked up my calls worrying me a lot. My mother told me she wants me and cate to go out to dinner with her and my dad soon.

When she meant soon I thought like a couple weeks but she meant literally tomorrow. Like can she not see asher needs his mother and father? She booked my dad a flight tonight so there's no turning back.

I see there's another car in cases driveway that I recognize is my coaches. I park behind them and unlock the front door.

I walk threw the kitchen to see coach and his wife watching a movie with asher.

"Kylian hello" Coco says with a small smile. Asher turns his head as he doesn't look as happy as he usually is when he sees me.

"Daddy why did you lie to me?" he says sadly as I feel my heart break.

I look at my coach as he tells his wife we need a minute to talk alone. Oh no what did I miss....

"What do you mean ash?" I ask sitting next to him as he sits up.

"Your my daddy and you never told me" he says with a frown.

"I'm sorry asher.. Where's your mom?"

"Shes sleeping..."

"Was it really for my protection or was momma lying again?"

"Your mom would never lie to you ash I promise... It's all my fault don't blame her"

He nods slowly as I hug his small frame. I get a glimpse of his head and ouch hopefully that huge tub of ice cream is helping. I'm not good at being a dad yet but trust me, I will be eventually.

I tell my coach to come back in as I walk into cates room. Fuck she was sleeping this whole time. I look at her face with huge black undereyebags as I feel like a failure. My own girlfriend and baby momma was up all night alone. Fuck! I'm awful at this.