Boyfriend

My uncle told me we have a new PT who will be joining me at the office. I'm honestly exited dome days it's so boring sitting in there alone.

I once again run to the glass doors as it's pouring rain. Gosh I can't wait for summer.

I greet the front desk girl with a smile as I always do which she returns. Honestly I wonder of she talks. Wait what is she even there for?

I walk into the office and hang up my soaking wet puffer jacket on the rack. I re clip my hair into the claw clip as it was all messy from my hood.

"Hey" I jump at the suddenly voice looking at the computer.

"Oh hi! Are you the new PT?"

"Yeah I'm Justin" he says showing off her perfect perky whites. There literally so white they have to be fake.

"I'm cate" I say returning the smile.

"How long have you been a PT?"

"6 years"

"Nice"

"What about you?"

"9"

"I heard your the coaches niece, do you get special treatment here?" the fuck.

"No he treats me like any other employee." I say sighing. I sit on one of the beds watching all the players play a game against each other. I spot kylian as he has a huge smile on his face.

Gosh I feel bad for neymar I wonder if he's going to come today.

"So tell me about yourself" I say breaking the silence.

"Mk, I'm 29 and I was Barcelonas PT but got offered this job which paid more so I moved here. What about you?"

"I'm 23, I have a kid and I hard to live in California but my uncle asked me to work for him and I couldn't let him down"

"Who's the father?"

I shrug as he nods knowing to end that conversation.

"How old is your kid?"

"He's 5"

"I've always wanted a boy"

"I-"

"What's up cate" neymar says walking in.

KYLIANS POV:

"Bro I'm telling you he's going to get her"

"Shut up ney she wouldn't just choose him over me"

Neymars getting me all stressed out about cates new co-worker.

"Are you sure? She doesn't seem to like you alot"

"Fuck off we're working on it"

"Look at her right know" he says pointing across the field as the two walk together laughing. Damn she got chipotle and didn't get me any?!! Trader.

"What were they saying when you walked in?" I question.

"They were talking about asher"

"He's not touching my kid I swear"

"What?"

Fuck that slipped out.

"Um -"

"Kylian don't lie to me"

"Fuck! You cannot tell anyone but.."

"Ashers yours?"

"Uh yeah..."

"Damn you didn't tell me?"

"You hate me I didn't want to waste my time"

"You know I don't hate you.. I just don't see why you would try to get your Freind to leave the team"

"Fuck ney I already said sorry we should leave that in the past"

"Whatever bro. I'll keep my mouth shut" he says annoyed getting up. He grabs his crutches walking away.

I walk into the building after telling coach I'm going to the bathroom.

I quickly turn left walking in the office as the two laugh at whatever the fuck they're talking about.

"Cate can you come with me"

"For what? Are you hurt?"

"No but come"

She nods following me out the doors as we go into the locker room. I lock the door behind us, as I pin her against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

I smash my lips into here as she kisses me back roughly. Fuck her lips are so soft.

I break the kiss as her cheeks are bright red, the effect I have on her turns me on...

"Cate your all mine"

She stays silent before trying to get out of my hold but I hold her back.

"I'm serious"

"Kylian I need to get back to work"

I sit down on the bench in front of my name as she stares at me still embarrassed from earlier.

I pull her arm roughly as she sits on my lap.

"Somone needs a cold shower"

"Hmm why don't you help me cate?"

"Yeah no"

"But that kiss you didn't feel excited from it? I know I sure did"

"Kylian-"

"Hmm would you help Justin?"

"Is that what this is about? Your so jealous!"

"I am not your just mine and he will know that"

"Good lord kylian"

"Let's go talk to him actually"

"No! You better not be rude he's nice"

"I won't I swear"

I wish out the door before she can say anything else. I'm honestly not going to start anything but I am for sure not losing cate. My feelings towards her are definitely there if I'm acting like this.

God she's just so addicting to be around and listen to and look at.

I open the doors as he turns his head.

"What's up"

"I'm Justin" he says with a nod.

"Justin this is my boyfriend kylian" care says as both of us whip our heads towards.

"Really?" he asks unsurely. But holy fuck that turned me on.

"Yeah" I say as he looks at my funny.

"Okay then, you're one lucky guy kylian"

I look at cate as she looks unhappy with me. Well fuck. At least she said it herself.

"Kylian I think you need to go back to training yeah?"

"yeah" I say heading out the door. Well I'm getting a talk later.