Oh Boy

y'all if you read the last two chapters! (they're delted) no you didn't. LMAO it's a long story but forget that happend in this book 🧐🧐🧐🤯

—————————

I've been helping another player with his hurt ankle for the past hour and hes literally ryhe funniest person I've ever met.

I swear Ive been laughing half the time I've been trying to help him.

I think his name was Kimpembe.

"Are you and kylian a thing?" he asks.

"What? No we're just friends why?"

"He's told us about your dinners" he said with a goofy smirk making me laugh.

"He's such a good cook"

"For real. He was telling me about your son he plays football right?"

"Yeah"

"We should get the team come support him at one of his games"

"He would be so exited" I say laughing thinking about his face. Ever since we moved here uncle has been teaching him a lot more about football and PSG. So I have I honestly he tells me everything he knows.

"Whens his next game?"

"I think this wendsay"

"I'll spread the word"

"Hey guys"

Kylian walls threw the door with a limp but it almost looks like he's faking it?

"What happened?" I ask as he sits on the bed with a wince.

"I did something to my knee"

"Where does it hurt?"

He points to a part on his knee as I start thinking about what could be wrong.

"I'll look I'm almost done with kimpembes ankle"

He nods laying down opening his phone.

-

"Moma I'm going to score today!" ash says exitedly running out of the car.

I laugh at how exited he is as I follow him quickly to the field.

Why is they're security at a kids football game.. Holy shit. Kimpembe was not kidding.

The bleachers is full of the whole PSG team. Asher's jaw drops open as kylian, kimpembe and neymar walk up to us.

"Hi asher"
"What's up little dude"

He puts his arms up asking for me to can't him as I follow his orders.

"I'm going to score just like you kylian!" he says exitdly making them laugh.

My heart.

The coach blows the whistle as asher goes on the field with all his other little teammates.

We all sit on the bleachers as some of the parents stare in shock.

The game starts as I talk with kylian while all the others chat and watch.

"This is so sweet" I say watching asher chase after the ball.

"He deserves it he's a good little man"

"He is"

"You two should come over for dinner after"

"He would love your cooking as much as me" we both laugh watching asher shoot the ball into the goal.

The whole team including us stands up cheering as he runs over to me and kylian. Kylian lifts him
Up as the team chants his name.

I take a picture admiring how huge his smile is.

-

"Ash that goal was amazing!" I say as I strap him into his carseat.

"I know! Moma did I look like kylian?!"

"Yes just like him" I laugh getting into my seat following kylian to his house.

"Were going to go have some dinner with kylian okay?"

"Ok mama are you two dating?"

"No baby were just friends"

"I wish kylian was my daddy" he says as I turn up the music hoping to end this conversation.

Once we arrive I park behind him and as her runs out the car again. He hugs kylian around the leg as he pats him on the back.

I follow them inside as I have the idea to show kylian its not just him who can cook.

"Kylian can I cook?"

"Are you sure? You arnt tired?"

"I'm okay" I say laughing as I walk into the kitchen washing my hands.

Asher begs him to play pass out in his huge ass backyard as I shrug knowing he's not getting out of that one.

I look in kylians massive fridge full of ingredients and decide to make Chicken Tzatziki Bowls. It's gonna be so good.

I took a picture of the food I quickly made hoping it came out good cause both the boys were rushing me! But they gotta eat to I filled up kylians bowl with extra chicken and asheers bowl with lots of avaacdo since he loves it

The naan I literally just randomly threw some flour and flour oil or whatever so i hope it's good.

"Boys it's ready!" I yell from the kitchen as they run in. They're both laughing as kylian bounces the ball of his head.

"I give them both they're plates at the table sitting between them.

"Okay try it" I say as they both take a big bite.

"Damn this shits good" kylian says with a proud nod.

"Shits good!" asher says as both of our jaws drop.

"Oh boy" I say as kylian starts laughing.