Cramp

Cate and kylians story of how he became Ashers dad was he was on a trip for football and was partying at a party cate and her friends were at. They were both shit faced drunk and ended up having unprotected sex. They were both to drunk to remember what happened but cate got a good idea a few weeks later when her stomach started getting bigger....

-

"Is it good ash?" I ask as he licks his ice cream cone. It's currently freezing outside but he swore ice cream wouldn't make him colder.

It's also almost his bed time and I know this ice cream is going to make him hyper.

"Moma where's my daddy? We were learning about family and everyone had a moma and daddy but me"

My heart aches for him. I wish he could understand but I'm never going to tell him he was a mistake.

I honestly have no recollection of his father or what he looks like even his name. I regret that day so ducking much.

"Your daddy is um.. He's somewhere in the world"

"Will we ever find him?"

"Hmm maybe baby! Well have to see one day"

"I love you moma"

"I love you more ash"

-

"How old is your son?" kylian asks me while I roll his hamstring. He will need another week or two to recover before he starts playing in games again.

"He's 5" i say smiling thinking about him. I squirt more gel into my hand messaging his leg.

"You should show me a picture of him"

"Okay" I laugh as I rub more tell onto his hamstring.

"This is going to hurt okay, but tell me to stop if it's unbareable"

He nods as I use a lot of tenth to message his leg.

"Fuck" he groans as I keep messaging. It's worth it to help the swelling then it won't be as bad to walk.

"I know I'm sorry" I say trying to comfort him.

Once the 30 seconds is up I ease off the pushing and he sighs loudly.

"Your good at that but it hurts" he says with a smile. His smile is cute. It reminds me of someone... Hm.

I sit on the bed next to him looking out the window at all the players training.

"Do you feel left out?" I ask him as he slowly flips on his back.

"Yeah it sucks ass"

I laugh at his budding deciding to grab a water bottle.

"Cate I know this is weird but are you single?" he ask as I grab two bottles.

"Um yeah"

"Do you know where your baby dad-"

"Kylian I'm working"

He laughs opening his phone. He flips it's around and its a new contact.

"My uncle would kill me"

"How will he know?" he says rating his eye brows. I laugh placing my number in and my name. I create the contact handing his phone back to me.

"What does your kid look like?" he asks as I show him my lock screen.

"He looks just like me as a kid" he says a little confused. He scrolls on his phone for a second pulling up a picture of younger kylian and holy fuck they look identical to each other.

He can't be... no way it's just a coincidence.

"Have you ever been to cal -"

I get interrupted by my uncle walking in with a player on his shoulder.

He lays him down as I quickly see what's happening. His calf is cramping.

"Uncle can you grab me a bag of ice?" I ask telling the guy to lay down and bend the leg that's cramping. He nodd and I start pushing pressure on doddrent parts of his calf.

"Can you flex your foot?" I ask. He gritz bus teeth as I tell him to stop as message more. Fuck I've never seen a cramp this bad.

"I know it hurts buy you need to stand on that leg" I say helping him off the bed. He throws his arm around my shoulder wincing at the pain.

I see the cramp go away slowly but he will definitely be sore after that.

"Fuck thank you"he says sitting back on the bed.

"Ney I will be back" my uncle says waking out as the cramped guy nods.

"Damn ney I've never seen you cramp that bad" kylian says speaking up. The guy laughs and wow his smile is so handsome.

"Are you new? I've never had someone help get rid of cramp so quick here"

"Yeah I'm Christophes neice" I say getting him a bottle of water and a bananna out of the fridge.

"You need to eat this so another one doesn't come"

"Ney she works wonders my hamstrings swelling is already gone"