Message

Me ash and Ethan currently are freezing our asses off but happy to watch kylian play. He was so horny before this I won't lie but asher and his brother were  with us so we both knew it was going to happen.

He gets pissed when he's horny tho he's already gotten a yellow card and it been 15 minutes.

"Are you kylians girlfriend?" someone yells. Asher and Ethan turn around as I choose to ignore them.

"Baby don't listen to them okay?"

He nods as he watches his dad intently. Kylian takes the ball running across the feild dodging every player in sight.

He runs kicking the ball into the goal as everyone including us stands up cheering.

"Oh no" Ethan says as we both look at the PSG players who are yelling at the ref.

"It was a offside goal, he's going to be pissed" Ethan says worridly. Great another thing to piss him off.

The announcer states the goal was indeed, offside as we all watch kylian storm off the field into the huge tunnel.

"Oh no" I say feeling bad he's having such a rough game.

"You should go to the lockerooms and see him, he's definitely in there"

"Are you sure? Will they even let me in there?"

"Show them your pass and trust me they will give you a glass of champagne on the way" he jokes as I hand over asher.

I get up walking threw all the seats as I finally get to the top a few minutes later.

I feel myself out of breath from making my way up those stupid stairs, damn I need to start working out.

Anyways! I walk in the nearly empty hallways of the stadium making my way past some security to the last floor where the lockerooms are.

I open the locker room doors hearing my uncle yelling. God damn what's gotten into him too?

"Kylian! Get your head in the game-"

"What's going on ?" I say interrupting as both the heads whip towards me.

They both start blabering before I tell them to shut up.

"Good God you guys, give me a minute with kylian" I say shooeing my uncle out of the lockerooms.

"Kylian you have 7 minutes to be back on that field and score! I'm serious!" he yells before shutting the door as I laugh.

I make my way to kylians lap hugging him tightly. Ew he's sweating so much. Still love him though.

"Are there cameras in here?" I ask slyly as he shakes his head no.

I scoot off his lap falling to my knees as we make eye contact. His eyes lower watching my hands as they lower his shorts and underwear.

"If I do this you have to promise a goal.."

"I'll make 2" he says with a smirk as I laugh. I stroke his dick threw my hands before spitting on it. I pick up my pace using both hands stroking up and down.

His breaths get heavy as he throes his head back.

"Keep going cate" he groans out before I shive his whole length down my throat making me gag. He bites his lip looking so damn hot as usual, making me want to pleasure him more.

He grabs a loadfull of my hair slowly giding me at the pace he chooses.

"So pretty" he murmurs as suck harder. I swirl my tongue around as it drives it crazy from the sensation.

He picks up the pace as my eyes water from the good pain.

I get a grip on his leg before pulling his dick out of my mouth catching my breath. While I do so I stroke his hand that's covered in my spit making it slippery.

I stroke faster before listening to his command to
Open my mouth. I stick my tongue out feeling his warm cum fill my mouth and drip down my lips.

I wait for him to finish as his deep breaths fill the room. I lick my lips before swallowing all while keeping eye contact.

"God I love you" he says helping me off my knees. He fixes his kit before we kiss a goodbye and he heads back on the field as I go back to the seats.

I get a glimpse of myself in a mirror seeing a huge bump in my hair as his cum that dripped on my shirt. Oh fuck.

I quickly put my hair in a claw clip that I kept in my pocket and wiping the liquid off my shirt.

I check myself onemore time before quickly making if i look good.

"Hey!" someone yells as two young girls come running up wearing the same kit as kylian.

"Youre kylians girlfriend... You're so beautiful!" they both shreek as I smile just wanting to get back to ash and Ethan.

"Can we get a picture?!"

"Yeah sure" she takes a quick selfie of us three before we part ways.

God I finally made it up here that walk was long as fuck.

"Momma daddy scored a goal!" asher says exitedly as I curse at myself for taking that long.

"Really? Yay!" I say taking him out of Ethan's arms.

"What did you say? He's playing so much better" Ethan questions as I take a second to respond.

"I told him id give him a massage after" I joke as we both laugh.