Fight

I finally got home a few minutes ago and out asher straight to bed.

I sit on my couch starting off into space thinking over and over about that one fucking word. Matched.

Matched.
Matched.
Matched.

What do I do know? Move back to California? I clearly can not trust anyone not even my little of family left.

I feel so betrayed. Fuck! What the fuck happens next.

I hear someone knock at my front door as I stay silent having a gut feeling I know who it is.

"Cate please" I hear him beg threw the door.

I stay completely still as goosebumps shoot threw my body. Tears drop down my cheeks but I refuse to make a noise.

He knocks again as I hear a loud sigh.

"Cate I have no idea if your by the door and just ignoring me... But It fucking hurts seeing you like this knowing part of it was because of me... Please cate let me in"

I get off the couch walking towards the front door unlocking it slowly praying I don't regret this...

He looks shocked once I open the door as all the freezing cold air from outside comes in.

He startes at my face probably seeing smeered mascara and puffy red eyes.

"10 minutes"

I say moving to the side as he walks in closing the door behind him.

I bring him to the dinning table where we sit across from each other as he puts his face in his hands.

"Cate I'm just going to say it- I love you"

I stare blankly at him honestly not believing it.

"Ever since our first dinner date.. I knew you were something else" he smiles softly starting into my eyes that show no emotion.

"Your uncle was the one who initiated the appointment cate."

"So why did you agree"

"Part of me had hope... Hope you would be my baby mama and our kid could be so cool like asher"

"I was constantly asked if he was your son... Even after all your fans followed me they somehow knew."

"Look cate I'm-"

"Me and asher are moving back to california"

The room goes silent.

"Cate don't take him away from me please" he pleads as my heart aches.

"Kylian you don't understand"

"You need to rethink this! Your acting off anger cate! Give me another chance to be here for you two and show you all I want is you"

"Kylian you don't want me-"

"And you know that? how?"

"Kylian fucking listen to yourself! Look back at how easy your life was without knowing you have a fucking child! You know deep down you like that one much better!"

"No I don't! I want to be a family cate!"

"Kylian famous footballers are not meant to be locked in so young. Your meant to party and fuck around because fuck! your filthy rich and young! I'm not listening to you because trust me once you start knowing your life with a kid your going to fucking leave us"

"Oh my God! Listen to yourself! Your pushing me away cate! I'm trying here your making it so fucking hard for both of us. Do you want asher to be fatherless?"

"God kylian. How could my life go so downhill again so fast?" I ask sitting back down. I sob into my hands as I feel nothing.

"Cate I'm. Here. For. You."

"Kylian when asher was first born..." I pause rethinking if I tell him.

"What happened?"

"I- I almost gave him up for adoption...."

His mouth parts as he looks shocked.

"I was so lost. I fell into a deep state of depression and barely took care of him for a good few months. It's been so fucking hard raising him with no experience"

"Im so sorry you went threw that cate"

"Kylian I almost lost my baby" I say heartbroken.

"God put us at the party at the same day, night and time for a reason cate."

"I don't know about that.."

"I know for a fact it was faith"

"Kylian how do we move forward"

"I have no idea but were doing it together"

"I'm scared kylian"

"Cate can I ask you something?"

"Mhm"

"Where are your parents?"

"When I was 18 they passed in a plane wreck"

"Oh wow I'm so sorry"

"It's okay.."

"Kylian"

"Mhm"

"I think it's best of we tell no one asher is your child."

"Why?"

"Just please"

"Okay.. What about us?"

"What do you mean"

"I mean how are we going to co parent?"

"Your not taking him. You can see him here of we can come over but he will stay sleeping in this house."