Dinner

Sunday's are the best and the worst. I don't have work bug Monday is tomorrow and nobody likes Monday.

Me and asher are going to go to the mall and hopefully get some lunch before his practice.

He literally is in love with football it's all he talks about know. Uncle chriz helps him in his free time which I can tell he loves.

Just as I was about to walk into ashers room go wake him up there was a knock at the door. I sigh tierdly looking threw the peephole and see it's just my uncle as i let him in.

"Is ash asleep?" he asks whispering as I nod.

"I need to talk with you" he says walking to the couch quietly sitting down as indk the same.

"What happened" I whisper back.

"Look cate I know I should have talked about it with you before but I don't want you dating the players"

"What?" I say surprised. Does he think I'm hoeing around?!

"I know kylian went to ashers practice what was that about?"

"It's not even like that! He's just a friend and since he's hurt the time we've spent together I talked about asher a lot and he said it reminded him of his younger self so invited him"

Its not like I'm lying I'm just leaving out the part it was supposed to be a one on one dinner...

"Cate you know I hate arguing but I just want to let you know kylian has a girlfriend and lots of the men do"

Kylian has a girlfriend..? He seemed so flirty maybe I'm just extremely bad at reading signs.

"Goodmorming mama and uncle chris" I get interrupted by a small kid with a bad case of bed head.

I let all the tension go as he comes up hugging me. I lift him up in my lap as he hugs my neck trying to fall asleep again. I rub his back softly while uncle Chris watched with a small smile.

"Were going shopping today do you want to come?"

"Thats the other thing I came here for. I have a dinner tonight with the team and some people that I want you and asher to come"

"I'll see he has practice-"

"Cate I want you there"

"Asher" he says as he looks to the side tierdly.

"Yes uncle Chris?"

"I want you and momma to come to dinner with me later but you have to miss practice. I promise we can practice Monday afternoon okay?"

He frowns but agrees.

-

Ash and I are currently following coco and uncle Chris in the car to the restaurant

We arrive to a huge building where we park at the very top of the parking garage. Once again its filled with expensive ass cars.

I park next to them getting ash out of his car seat.

"Ash who's your favorite footballer?"

"Mbappe and Neymar!"

"I think they're gonna be inside... Are you excited?"

"YES!" he screams running around. I laugh at his excitement as uncle Chris picks him up upside down making him go into a fit of laughter.

"That kid is something sepcial" coco says with a smile.

We walk into the restaurant seeing its definitely private as everyone in here looks so expensive.

I take ash holding him on my waist as I can tell he gets shy around new people.

A bunch of people greet my aunt and uncle as they introduce me and asher.

A very cute guy who looks around my age bro hugs my uncle.

"This is my niece and her son Cate and Asher"

"I'm landon" he says showing her pearly whites. Holy cow he's handsome.

"Hi landon" asher says holding out his hand. I laugh at his gesture as landon shakes his hand.

Well great coco and uncle Chris already left us. I knew this would happen buy it's okay.

I feel bad for asher he's literally the only kid in this building probably. He's gonna complain he's bored. At least my phones charged up so he can play games.

"Wanna go talk at a table?"

"Sure!" I say as my arm gets more tired from holding asher. I'm strong but ash is growing so fast.

We walk down the huge room to an open table as sit asher down in a chair.

"Mama I want to sit on your lap" he frowns as I pick him back up.

I hand him my phone as he opens Minecraft and starts playing.

"So tell me about you" he says taking a sip of the champagne on the table.

"Well I'm christophes neice" I say. I always start with that because I feel like people wonder why I'm here.

"I'm a PT for psg and I used to live in cakifornia"

"California is so nice I've always wanted to go"

"You should go in the summer I miss the heat"

"So how old is your little one?"

"I'm five!" ash chimes in making both of us laugh.

"Do you play football asher?"

"Yes! I have a game soon" he says exitdly.

"He loves it so much, tell me about you"

"Well I've lived in Paris my whole life and I'm PSG's social media manager so I run all the accounts" he says proudly. Awe he's so cute

"Hey cate"

I turn around with asher to see the one and only Kylian Mbappe. Asher hasn't met him because he had to leave before the end of his practice.

"Moma that's kylian" asher says making kylian laugh.

"Say hi asher!"

He hops off my lap hugging kylians leg. Kylian pats his back sitting down next to me with asher hoping back on my lap.

"What's good landon" kylian says as land on greets him back. His phone rings as he leave the table.

The thought of kylian having a girlfriend comes back into my mind. We were just friends anyways its just weird how flirty he was.

"Kylian do you have a girlfriend?" I ask as his eyes widen a little bit.

"Yeah"

I quickly realize this isn't the conversation for asher to listen to so I quickly change the subject to football.

"Asher tell kylian your two favorite players"

"Kylian and Neymar!" he says exitdly