Don't leave

"Mommy I don't want to leave you" ash hugs my leg with a tight grip making my heart melt.

"I know baby it's just a few hours while I'm at work okay?"

He shakes his head no. I start walking with him still on my leg trying to get him in the classroom.

"Come on ash! It's okay"

He holds on even tighter as we get to the door before a younge lady comes out.

"Hello! You must be asher!" her voice scares the shit out of me.

"And you must be cate! I'm Mrs.johnson" she says shaking my hand.

"Ash this is your teacher see she's nice" I say looking down at the child wrapped around my leg.

"No mama don't leave me"

The teacher reaches out her hand for asher as he looks hesitant to take it.

"Ash baby I promise it will be fun" he slowly grabs her hand loosening his grip around my leg.

"Okay know let me take a picture!" I say feeling proud he's finally loosening up.

The teacher squats down with asher as he fake smiles.

"Asher"

He quickly puts on a real smile as I take the picture quickly.

-

Thankfully the Camp des Loges is close to asher's school so it only took me 10 minutes to get there. But holy cow the amount of security that's guarding this building is crazy.

I mean I get the football players are famous but are the fans this crazy?

I parked my bmw in the huge parking lot but literally every car here is worth more than 500k. Damn I might be a football player.

I get out of my car that is psdked right next to a baby blue Rolls-Royce Cullinan. Holy shit if I scratched that I would die.

I walk into the big glass doors asking the front desk lady for my uncle who quickly comes around the corner.

He gives me a tour of the faculty and it's beautiful.

"How was asher reaching to his first day?" he asks as we walk out the field.

"He was so scared big eventually let go. I took a picture" I say smiling as I open my phone.

I turn the phone showing him my baby's smiling face as he laughs.

"He looks terrified!"

I laugh knowing he's in good hands. Mrs. Johnson looked so nice.

"Okay one of our players recently tore his left hamstring and needs some serious help because he hasn't been improving"

"okay i can help with that"

"great i'll show you where the office will be" he says with a nod walking back inside.

I follow him right around the corner to a huge room with a bunch of equipment tables and a huge tv.

Wow this is 10x better than my old work office.

"Cate I'm sorry I have to go but training starts soon. Kylian will be here soon" he says giving me a quick hug walking back out to the field.

The whole wall is a window so we can watch the training games.

I hear a bunch of footsteps and see a high group of men walk put threw the window.

I hear the doors open as a poor guy with crutches tries to open the door. I rush over opening them for him as he laughs scratching threw, sitting on one of the beds.

"I'm cate" I say with a smile as I open the computer signing in with the password uncle Chris gave me. It's just like the old office I have to check them in and mark what we've done to see the improvement.

"How do you spell your name?"

"K y l i a n m b a p p e"

I nod typing it in as i walk over to him looking at his swollen leg.

"Did this happen in a game?"

He nods as I unwrap the bandage revealing a big bruise. Ouch.

"Are you new? I feel like I've never seen you here before"

"Yeah Im Christophes neice, can you lay on your stomach please?"

He quickly moves on his stomach as I feel around his hamstring.

"Okay well have you get some ice on it for know then well stretch but only a small amount so it doesn't get worse"

He nods scrolling on his phone as I go to the fridge grabbing a pre made bag of ice. I get a towel that of course has the psg logo and place it under the ice so it doesn't get to cold.

"Are you married?" he suddenly asks me.

"No"

I get two yoga mats laying them out for when he stretches grabbing a few different size of rollers.

My phone rings from the desk of the computer. I get a bad gut feeling once I see who it is. Asher's school. I answer waiting for someone to speak.

"Hello is this Mrs. Cromwell?"

"Yes"

"Asher is having a rough time on his first day. Do you have anything that we can do to calm him down?"

"Put him on the phone please"

"Mommy I want you to be with me" he says in between breaths showing he's crying. Shit he was doing so well at school in California.

"I know baby I'm so sorry can you stay with Mrs. Johnson for a few more hours until I can get you?"

"But I miss you"

"I know ash I miss you too can you pull threw for momma please?"

"Okay" he says in a sad time making my heart ache.

"When I pick up up we can get ice cream okay?"

"Deal"

I laugh at his sudden change of mood. "Okay bye ash I love you"

"Bye mommy"

I put my phone down signing as kylian stares at me with a confused look

"Do you have a kid?"

"Yeah it was his first day of school in Paris and he's super nervous"

"You seem like a good mom" he says with a small smile making me smile.

"Thanks know let's try to stretch"