eighty-two

Warning: "COCK" - KIM TAEHYUNG 

Jisung has run. To the bathroom. The door is shut.

Minho's standing outside of it. His heart's pounding. 

"Jisung..." He calls out. He doesn't know. If he can go in. If he should.

Jisung's face was all panicked. Shocked. And that worries Minho.

He has always tried to be careful.

Even when Jisung was the one asking. Wanting more from him. Minho didn't feel that it was proper consent.

If Jisung ran... then how can Minho just go in? How can he know? If Jisung minds being seen? If it's okay for him to see Jisung... like that...

"Hey..." Minho says. His hand's on the door. "I want to know if you're okay..." He knocks. Wants to hear something. Anything. That can tell him how to act. To decide. To stay. Leave. Or... go in.

Then he hears something: a quiet cry. A short gasp.

He doesn't think for a second more. He goes in. "Jis—"

Jisung's leaning against the wall. A hand's in his pants. Another is over his mouth... to keep himself quiet. His face is pink. His eyes are tearful.

"I d-don't know... I can't..." Jisung cries. He's helpless. Hard.

Minho immediately understands. Jisung has never done this before. Obviously, he hasn't. How could he? With the life he lived?

Most of his time was spent being a mannequin. Barely human.

"It's okay," Minho says. He carefully... steps closer. Swallows.

His gaze sweeps over Jisung. He wants... to drop to his knees. Lift Jisung. Take him to bed. Love him. Sweetly. Tenderly.

"I d-dont..." Jisung says behind his hand. His eyes are averted now.

Is it from Minho's stare? Yeah. It must be.

He must feel ashamed. Scared. Because this is a new feeling for him. Now he's here. Having to show himself. To Minho. Someone he loves.

He's not ready for it... is he?

Minho moves. Keeps his gaze on his face. His tearful eyes.

He touches Jisung's arm. "Would you let me...?"

Jisung's hand lowers. It curls into Minho's shirt. "I..."

Minho tilts his chin. Gently kisses him.

He kisses him the same way he always does. Just the way Jisung's used to. So he can feel okay. Reminded. That he's safe. Loved.

Jisung's left panting. Minho kisses softly down his jaw. "Sungie... Can I help you?" He's so aware of him. This close.

"I d-don't know... how..." Jisung says. His breath's shaky.

Minho's stomach coils. At his voice. At the heat coming from him. "I know... I said I'll teach you, didn't I?"