eighty-one

"Mary took me in when I was a child. I ran away from an orphanage so... I didn't have anyone. She took care of me and she was very nice..."

Jisung sniffs. "B-But there was something strange about her. People didn't like her. So they didn't like me too. She said not to listen to them."

"W-Why didn't they like her?"

"I didn't know at that time... but I found out later," Jisung says. With a little smile. "When she used her powers to put a spell on me."

"What? She did that to you?"

Was everyone in his life fucking evil?

"Yes... she was a magician. Well, they called her a witch. She gave me all her powers, then put a spell on me. I gain life when I'm given love... or I turn into a mannequin and stay that way..."

"All her powers? How did she do that? Why?"

"Because people came for her... They wanted to prove she was a witch. To kill her. So she gave all her knowledge and powers away to me."

"She forgot it herself and put it in my mind instead. It's in my memories. But I can't use it... or give it to anyone... unless..."

"You're loved and feel safe enough to get your memories back..." Minho finishes. He stares in silence. In thought.

So Helen and Kyungseo... they knew. About this.

"That horrible couple who found you after..." Minho murmurs. "They wanted... her knowledge and powers from you?"

Jisung presses his lips. He nods.

"W-Would you have been able to do that? Give it to them?"

Jisung breathes in. Shakily. Wipes his eyes. "Yes. If I had remembered it all... I could have passed those powers as Mary did to me. M-Maybe that's why they got so cruel and impatient every time..."

"They thought I regained my memory of Mary's powers and knowledge, and that I refused to give it to them. But I didn't. It's the last thing I'm supposed to remember. Mary knew what she had to do."

"So... w-what happened to... Mary?"

"The townspeople... they killed her. Burned her. I think... Helen was her sister. She took me as a mannequin after. Brought me to Hanok village. I couldn't have known back then, though..."

"Fuck," Minho says. Clenches his hands. Drops his head.

"M-Minho?" Jisung's voice is nervous. It makes Minho breathe deeply. Look up. He carefully pulls Jisung close. Hugs him.

"Sorry, I just feel... angry. How could they do that? How could she do that to you? How could they all hurt you so much, for so long?"

Jisung's silent. Then he says, "B-But... if Mary hadn't done that... they would've killed me too. People said I was her student... but she didn't teach me anything. And if she hadn't made me turn into a mannequin... I wouldn't have survived, I wouldn't have met you..."

Minho kisses his forehead. He is truly happy. To have Jisung. To have met him. But he doesn't like the pain... that he was put through.

"I love you," he whispers. "I'll take good care of you. For all my life."

Jisung hugs his waist. Tightly. "Me too! I'll love you and take care of you and give you sooo much kisses!" He pokes his head back up. Pushes his lips onto Minho's. Pecks him repeatedly.

Minho giggles. Stops him. Holds the back of his head. He kisses him properly. Deepens it. Slides his tongue into Jisung's mouth.

He carefully lies back. Holds Jisung to his body. He doesn't want to end their kissing. Jisung's mewls are cute.

Minho sucks on his tongue. Strokes his back. Under his shirt.

He has to stop soon. He can feel the heat. The throbbing.

He knows when to stop himself.

Jisung pants against his lips. His eyes are misty.

Minho brushes his nose against Jisung's soft skin. His neck.

The urge... to thrust up. Rub their hardness together.

He just wants to love him. In every way—

Minho opens his eyes. Jisung's clutching his shirt.

Shit... is this really happening? Jisung's... aroused too?

Minho gulps. Shifts carefully. To look at Jisung.

Jisung releases a moan. Softly. Helplessly. His eyes are glimmering with tears. Then he notices himself. Gasps.

"Wait— Jisung! Where are you going?!"

To be continued...

HMMMMMMMM SUSSY CHAPTER UP NEXT???????