sixteen

Minho gets home. Hurries off to shower. Dress into something plain. He remembers Jisung telling him that he looked great. Smelled good.

It gives him warm tickles.

Huh? Warm tickles?

The first time, it turned him on. Now it's just... feeling nice?

He's distracted from these thoughts because Jisung runs towards him.

Minho beams back. Hugs his soft body.

Jisung kisses his cheek. A drop of water drips on him. "Your hair's wet!"

"Yeah, I just took a shower."

Jisung sniffs him. "Oh, it smells nice!"

Minho laughs. "Thanks. That's the shampoo."

Jisung cups his face. Kisses him. Hums in contentment, as usual. "Should I use shampoo on my hair?" He then says.

"Oh." Minho's surprised. He runs his fingers through the mannequin's soft hair. "I don't think your hair needs washing."

"Oh..." Jisung pouts. "Really...?"

"But if you'd like to take a shower, you can try after you eat?"

Jisung nods enthusiastically. "I want to smell nice too!"

Minho laughs. Kisses the cute man. "You smell just fine."

Jisung sniffs his own shirt.

"I think I smell like you! Because I wear your clothes!"

"That's probably the laundry detergent," Minho says. He smiles. He pushes the excited man into a chair.

"Is it?" Jisung turns in his seat. Minho goes to microwave the food he prepared. "But I like it! I like smelling like you."

Minho's heart skips. He is happy.

Jisung's had some rice with side dishes. A mango smoothie. Banana bread. Chips. A chocolate bar. A glass of milk. Cookies. He is now sipping some tea with Minho. A smile's on his face.

"Did you remember anything new?" Minho asks.

Jisung shakes his head. "But... I feel very good today!"

"Really? That's great to hear."

"Yeah! I don't know how to describe it. I feel..." He presses his lips as he thinks. "Like... everything in my body is working? Like I feel every bit!"

Minho tilts his head. What does that mean? Did he not feel it before? He's very puzzled. Till he notices Jisung shaking his leg.

He is squirming. He looks uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" He says.

Jisung stands. "Oh, I think I gotta pee!"

"Y-You what?!"

"Can I please use your bathroom?" His voice is small and begging.

"Y-Yes, of course!" Minho says. He leads him to it. He's not sure what to think. "Do you need help?"

"I know how to use it!" Jisung quickly shuts the door.

Minho awkwardly walks back. To the couch. He thinks.

Jisung... never needed to use the bathroom before. What's happening?

The mannequin returns. He's smiling hugely. He plops down beside Minho. "I used the soap you have! On my hands! It smells so nice!"

He holds his hands in front of Minho's face.

"That does smell nice."

Jisung beams. Minho pecks his cheek.

"I should probably feed you better, Jisung..." He says. "Healthy food..."

Maybe it's not just... memories? Whatever Jisung remembers as he receives love... Maybe it's more than that...

To be continued...