nineteen

Jisung stays human for over five hours now. And that is... too long.

Because it's too long for those kisses. With tongue. As he'd say.

Minho's got a plan for most days. He starts with an activity like cooking.

After that, Jisung will eat. Then Minho rushes him to his bath. With bubbles. Bath bombs. So he can stay in longer.

Minho gives him new clothes later. Then some books to read.

He always leaves some work for himself too, so he can tell Jisung he needs to finish that. The mannequin will read while he works. But even so. They're left with too much time. And Minho himself can't resist.

Jisung will quietly snuggle closer. Closer. Closer. He'll blink cutely and expectantly at Minho. For his kisses.

Minho is troubled by this because, the longer he spends kissing Jisung... and being kissed... the more he wants to do something to him...

It's extremely frustrating. It leaves his entire body hot. His pulse becomes rapid. His heart pounds. His pants... get tight.

Minho cups Jisung's cheeks. Presses a long kiss to his lips. Then shifts away. "I'll see you tomorrow," he says.

He quickly disappears into the bathroom.

Behind, he hears Jisung softly say, "Good night, baby..."

He's glad the mannequin hasn't asked yet. About why he needs to hurry to the bathroom. Each time after their tongue kisses.

He's afraid of the day Jisung will ask. Because he's too smart to not notice. Especially when Minho's been letting him read more.

He'd promised him that he can read what he wants. But he's still careful, of course. He still hides some... books.

Anyway. He's relieved that his escapes... after their tongue kisses... are not misunderstood. Like the last time. When Jisung wouldn't change to a human. When he'd thought Minho didn't want to see him.

The memory makes Minho's chest hurt. His heart sinks in fear. He can't accept... never seeing the mannequin alive again...

- - -

- - - - - -

"Baby!" Jisung says. Enters the kitchen. He's beaming.

Minho smiles. He opens his arms for the other. Hugs him back.

"It's wonderful to see you, Jisung," he says. Kisses his cheek.

Jisung pecks his lips. Three times. He's almost bouncing in excitement.

Minho giggles. Holds the precious creature in place.

He presses a soft, tender kiss to his lips.

Jisung opens his eyes when Minho pulls away.

"Come on," Minho says. Takes his hand. Makes him sit at the table. "Eat. And then we'll be baking cookies today."

Jisung nods. "Okay!"