Party/Veritaserum (Narcissa)

A/n: reader is friends with Draco

Your pov:

My best friend Draco invited me to a summer party. He said that we would be using their pool since it will be really hot. So, I picked out my swimsuit.

(For example this one)

But for my taste, it showed to much so I found myself a nice beach dress and put it on. Besides thinking that the swimsuit showed to much I was also really insecure about my body, especially my stomach so it was a good idea to put the dress on. Plus I decided that I won't go into the pool.

(For example this one)

Then I apperated to Malfoy Manor. Draco welcomed us all to the summer party. The party itself was great I met some nice people. I got thirsty so I went up to Draco.

"Where are the drinks?"

"In our kitchen, you know where it is?"

"Of course silly, thanks."

So I went into the huge Manor and into its kitchen. At the kitchen table, sitting and reading a book, was the woman of my dreams. Narcissa Malfoy. Gosh she looked perfect. She was pure perfection. I've been to Malfoy Manor before and knew where everything is so I grabbed a cup, filled it with water and drank it. As I put the cup down I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Coming here and not saying hello, how rude." It was Narcissa, obviously.

"Sorry." I giggled. "Hello."

"Finally. Hello y/n my darling girl." She hugged me. I returned the hug. Gosh I could melt into her touch.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?"

"Fine too." We started talking and went to the living room and sat down on the couch. What we intended to be a small talk ended up in a long talk.

"Why are you wearing this Beach dress y/n?"

"B-because I don't want to go into the pool. And I don't really like the way my body looks."

"Y/n Y/L/N, your body is perfect just the way it is! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it." Her voice was a little stern. I just nodded.

"Do you want another water dear?"

"Yeah sure." Narcissa got up, went to the kitchen and came back with another water for me. She handed me the cup. Since I was so thirsty I drank it immediately.

Cissy's pov:

I went to the kitchen to bring y/n another water. I mixed some Veritaserum into her water to get some answers from her.

"So how is your love life going y/n? Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

"No I don't."

"How about a crush?"

"I actually have one."

"And who might that be?"

"You."

"Interesting, how do you think your crush feels about you?"

"Hopefully they'll like me too."

"And what do you say if I tell you that I like you too?"

"Cool. I mean it's cool but what will Draco say when he finds out that I have a crush on his mother?"

"Oh if he says something bad I'll kick his ass." I said making y/n giggle. Well well, I got y/n to confess her love to me.