In the room, the military doctor and several waiter drones were also sent flying by this extremely powerful 2S-level mental power, with scars appearing on their bodies, and one waiter was only B-level, who couldn't bear the mental power explosion under the crown of the queen bee at all. He was shattered on the spot, his heart was shattered, and he vomited blood and passed out.

The deputy captain stood at the door, not daring to go in: "Your Majesty Miya..."

His white gloves wiped his cheeks, and the gloves were stained bright red.

He looked worriedly at the woman lying on the sickbed inside. Although she was in pain and mad, she was still so beautiful. Her pale face was covered with sweat. It's two thin black lines. Both hands firmly grasped the sheet, the knuckles turned white, and the body stretched into an arc.

"Military doctor! Is there any medicine that can calm down the queen bee?" "

No, there is no special medicine for mental explosion in the Zerg. Besides, the queen bee had a slight mania before the queen bee was crowned, and her tail needle was destroyed. Well, if there are no accidents... Hey!" The military doctor scrambled and crawled, avoiding the impact of the queen bee's out-of-control mental power, and crawled to the door.

The other drone messengers also ran for their lives and ran outside.

Stay a moment longer in this room and they'll be killed mindlessly by the queen bee!

The deputy captain frowned tightly, grabbed the military doctor who wanted to run away, and asked coldly: "You said just now that there is no Zerg, what do you mean? Could there be special medicine in other galaxies? Is there still a cure for your majesty?" The military doctor

asked Crying, he was so frightened that he turned into a drone and stretched out his wings, trembling: "The medical level of the Zerg is not very good, but the medical level of the Sulu galaxy is very strong, especially in recent years. It is rumored that there is a particularly powerful idler in their galaxy. My lord, she has developed a special medicine for mental explosion, a variety of medicines that can 100% widen the mental domain, oh, by the way, she also invented a special medicine that can raise the disabled with 0 mental power to F level by 100%, It is simply a medical miracle!"

The deputy captain was very shocked, and firmly clasped the military doctor's shoulders: "We are in the Sulu galaxy, where can I buy the special medicine for the mental power explosion?" The

most serious problem for the queen bee now is the mental power. Out of control, explosion.

Others couldn't get close at all. The military doctor would die if he got close, and he couldn't apply medicine to those horrible wounds on her body. So far, two military doctors have been disabled, all of which were cut off by the queen bee's out of control limbs and wings.

This is the last military doctor with intact hands and feet.

"It seems that you can shop online at the Starblog in their galaxy." The military doctor trembled, "But, to access their starnet, you must use the account of a person from the Sulu galaxy..." This is troublesome

.

The deputy captain was worried: "If we connect to the star network of the Sulu galaxy, we will be detected by the Federation Legion immediately, and there are no prisoners of war on this starship.

" In a remote small planet, it is easy to buy it by pretending to be a Sulu star. The situation of the queen bee is very bad, and I am afraid it will not last long." The voice just

fell.

The deputy captain saw that the crown of the queen bee on the hospital bed inside gradually degenerated from a human form to a mimic.