Chapter 24: Why--Why Tuesday

Mystery Spot 1

Alexis sat on the bed beside Dean as he tied his boot. Heat of the moment blaring through the radio. Honestly, she was still half asleep, seeing as she had just been woken up no less than four minutes ago. Last night was the first time in a long time she'd been able to sleep peacefully. Sam jumped awake.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean yells. Alexis groans, pulling the covers over her shoulder as she rolls over. "Come on, sweetheart. Up and at 'em." He kisses her head.

"Dude. Asia?" Sam asks.

"Come on, you love this song, and you know it." Dean looks at Sam.

"Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself."

Alexis finally gave up on her dream of getting back to sleep and stood up as Dean turned up the radio.

"What! I'm sorry, I can't hear you." He tells Sam.

"Winchesters." Alexis scoffs. Dean points at Sam, mouthing the words to the song as Sam shakes his head.

~~~

Alexis was ready to kill Dean Winchester. Normally, Deans antics wouldn't bother her. But, today, today she was not in the mood. She felt horrible. Her head was throbbing, she felt sick, her chest hurt. So, when she was trying to brush her teeth, which was hard enough on a regular day since she was stuck, literally, between Sam and Dean with barely any room to move her arm, she was pissed at the sound Dean gurgling water.

"Please, for the love of all things, shut it." She practically begs as she rinsed her tooth brush. Dean just turns his head slightly and winks at her. Sam was too busy inspecting the questionable tooth paste to notice anything.

~~~

"Whenever you're ready, Dean." Sam had a hand on his hip as he leaned against the doorway as Dean dug through his bag that sat on the dresser.

Alexis didn't pay any mind, she'd finally gotten her headache to let up. So, she was good. Though, when Dean held up a black, lacey bra, and turned to her and Sam, asking, "This yours?" She did roll her eyes.

Dean laughed, dropping it back in the bag. "Ahh." Dean grabbed his gun. "Bingo." He tucked it in the waistband of his jeans, heading for the door. "Now, who's ready for some breakfast?" He set an arm around Alexis' shoulder.

~~~

"Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The man behind the counter tells the old man.

"Yeah, yeah." He waves a hand.

Sam, Dean, and Alexis walk toward a table as the waitress tells another customer he couldn't stay unless he ordered something. The guy, Cal, went with a coffee.

Dean sighs as he sat down, setting a hand on Alexis' thigh. He points to the menu. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke."

"Do you even know what that is?" Sam asks.

"Are you three ready?" The waitress asks, stopping at their table.

"Yes." Dean says. "I'll have the special, side of bacon and coffee. She'll have the same." Dean gestures to Alexis.