Chapter 16: She's definitely eating the people

A Very Supernatural Christmas 1

"My daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. And I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream and now I'm talking to the FBI." The woman Dean and Alexis were questions tells them.

"And you didn't see any of it?" Dean asks.

"No, he was--he was just gone."

"The doors were locked? Windows? No forced entry?" Alexis questions.

"That's right."

"Does anybody else have a key?" Dean asks.

"My parents."

"Where do they live?"

"Florida."

"Thanks for letting me have a look around, Mrs. Walsh. I think we got just about everything we need. We're all set." Sam nods as he stops on the porch beside Dean and Alexis.

"We'll be in touch." Dean adds.

"Agents." Mrs. Walsh calls out as they walk away. "The police said my husband might've been kidnapped."

"Could be."

"Then why haven't the kidnappers called? Or-or demand a ransom? Its three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?"

"We're very sorry." Sam says before the three turn to walk away.

"You find anything?" Alexis asks as Dean sets a hand on her back.

"Stockings, mistletoe, this." Sam hands Dean something.

"A tooth? Where was this?" Dean questions.

"Are you the Tooth Fairy or something?" Vivian, who'd been waiting outside for them, asks.

"In the chimney." Sam tells Dean.

"No way a man fits up a chimney, its too narrow."

"No way he fits up in one piece."

"Alright, so if dad went up the chimney, the we need to find out what dragged him up there."

"Santa's elves. Those tiny bitches are sketchy as hell." Alexis shrugs.

"What, they're adorable. They're tiny little things, but they can be sketchy." Vivian nods.

"Lexi, what do you have against elves?"

"They're like dolls, but definitely alive. With their tiny hands that'll strangle you in your sleep. Don't trust 'em."

"So,  toddler could do the same, but they don't." Vivian argues.

"Lex, did you hear, elves and dolls are plotting to take over the world and slaughter everyone." Dean teases, lightly pokes her side. Alexis rolls her eyes, biting back a smile as she smacks his chest.

Dean had been doing this ever since they had met. Teasing her, his favorite past time. It's like they were elementary school students, him messing with her because he liked her. Which is why Alexis occasionally called him a man-child. Its like you're a five year old, she would remark with a smile.