Chapter 3: Well, so much for laying low

Bad day at black rock 1

A/N: So before anyone comes at me, yes, I did skip the episode, The kids are alright. The one with the changlings. I just thought that things would work out better if I did. So if we could all pretend that never happened I would thank you very much. So I did have to change a few details as to how Sam found out Ruby was a demon. Okay, I think we're good now. Uh, don't hate on me. Please and thank you. 😊❤

Dean dipped Alexis as music blasted through the radio, filling the room. She titled her head back, laughing as Dean pulled her back up. Deans hand slipped from her hip down to her bare thigh. Alexis smiles at him as the two sway back and forth.

Alexis sighs, resting her head against his shoulder. Dean slid his hand up, under the shirt she was wearing, his shirt. His fingers gently brushing over her skin. Alexis presses her lips to his shoulder, drawing mindless patterns on his shoulder blade with her finger.

Deans hand slipped over the band of her underwear, moving over her side and up the curve of her back. Alexis felt Dean pull her closer, his lips brushing her neck.

"I like when you wear my clothes. They look better on you." Dean whispers in her ear. If he hadn't she wouldn't have heard what he said.

"Hmm." Alexis hums as Dean presses an open mouthed kiss to her neck. Alexis' eyes flutter closed. "Good. Cause I like stealing your clothes."

"Then again, I think the floor wears it best."

Alexis chuckles. "I should be offended."

Deans hands slide down her back, stopping on her butt.

Alexis lightly slaps his arm. "Keep it PG, buddy. Sam will be back soon. You know, I was thinking about getting a new tattoo."

Deans hands slide up her back. "Really?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Can I ask what you two are doing?" Sam cuts off the music making the two pull apart and turn to him.

"You know, I'm kinda hungry." Alexis nods. "You wanna come with me to the diner?" She asks Dean.

"Yeah. Lets go."

~~~

"Because Demon, that's why. Because the second you find out this Ruby chick is a demon, you go for the holy water. You don't chat." Dean tells Sam, referring to how Ruby had come to see Sam while he and Alexis were out getting food.

"No one was chatting, Dean."

"Sounds like you were chatting to me." Alexis shrugs, leaning against the front seat. Sam glares at her.

"Oh, yeah? Then why didn't you send her ass back to hell?"

"Because-because she said she might be able to help us out."

"How?" Dean asks. Sam went silent. "No, really, Sam, how? How could she possibly help us?"

"She told me she could help you and Alex, okay? Help you outta the crossroads deal."

Dean scoffs. "What is wrong with you, huh? She's lying. You gotta know that, don't you? She knows what your weakness is. Its me. What else did she say?"

Sam once again went silent.

"Well, she sure sounds like chatty Cathy." Alexis mutters.

"Dude?" Dean presses.

"Nothing." Sam states. Dean looks at him. "Nothing, okay? Look, I'm not an idiot, Dean. I'm not talking about trusting her. I'm talking about using her. I mean, we're at war, right? We don't know jack about the enemy. We don't know where they are, what they're doing, what they want. Now, this Ruby girl knows more than we'll ever find out on our own. Now, yes, its a risk, I know that, but we need to take it."