Chapter 23: Trust me, dreaming ain't worth all this

Dream a little dream of me 2

Alexis tapped her fingers against her thigh as Sam handed her and Dean each a cup of the tea. It was an awful yellow color and Alexis regretted agreeing to do this.

"Should we dim the lights and synch up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?" Dean asks as Sam sits down on the opposite bed.

"Why?" Sam looks at him.

"What did you do during college?" Dean lifted the glass, but Sam stopped him.

"Wait, wait, wait." Sam reaches in his pocket, pulling out a small orange envelope. "Can't forget this. Here."

Both Dean and Alexis held out their hands as Sam placed something in their palms.

"What the hell is this?" Dean asks.

"Bobby's hair." Sam tells them.

"Oh, hell no." Alexis shakes her head.

"We have to drink Bobby's hair?" Dean questions.

"That's how you control who's dream you're entering. Drink some of their....Some of their body."

"Let me reiterate," Alexis says. "fuck no."

"Well, I guess hair of the dog is better than other parts of the body." Dean shrugs, dropping the hair into his cup. He then grabs Alexis' wrist, flipping her hand to where it rested in the rim of the cup. He released her hand, raising his glass. "Bottoms up."

"Unfortunately." Alexis mutters. She raises the glass to her lips, downing the liquid. "We could've at least spiked it first." She groans.

"Feel anything?" Dean asks.

"No." Sam answers. "You feel anything?"

"Other than nausea? No." Alexis shakes her head.

"No." Dean lifts the cup, looking inside. "Maybe we got some bad shwag."

"Hey, when did it start raining?" Sam asks as the sound of rain hitting the windowsill could be heard.

Dean looked to the window, standing. He pulled back the curtains once reaching the window. "When did it start raining upside down?"

"That's a good question." Alexis crosses her arms over her chest as Dean turns to face them. The motel room walls had turned into the walls of Bobby's living room. "Now we can teleport too. Wow."

The three hunters looked around, taking note of how the place was clean. It looked like a regular persons living room and not Bobby's. There was no desk or books scattered everywhere.

"Okay, I don't know what's weirder, the fact we're in Bobby's head or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens." Dean took a step back toward Alexis.

"This isn't Better Home and Gardens, you moron." Alexis lightly slapped his chest as he stood behind her.

"She's right." Sam glances around. "Imagine the place without the paint job. More cluttered, dusty, books scattered all over the place."