18) Gone

Isabella Marie Volturi's POV (point of view)

The light dimmed and I was answered "Dead? You are very much alive!" That voice who is it from? I know it somewhere I just couldn't place it.

I opened my eyes and saw Edward messy bronze hair topaz eyes, I wished his eyes could be green! I tried and tried to turn them green but I couldn't. my powers were gone, just gone.

I tried to look around but Edward just pulled my chin to look at him, right dab in the eyes. I was lost again, but this time in a good way. I was lost in Edwards eyes again. "Mates," He murmured and dropped the eye contact to nuzzle himself in my neck. "Don't you ever leave me again, do you hear me?" He asked

"I hear you, just nope not going to happen. Your mad at me and I need to go way so you can't be mad anymore." I observed as he dropped all physical contact with me too look in my eyes, his eyes held hatred loads and loads of it.

"No, you most certainly will not!" He nearly shouted

"Yes I have to, it's the only way I can truly make my mate happy. I need to go away so you can be with Tanya, your beloved Tanya." I said even though it sounded wrong, to wrong upon my lips and voice.

"Who put this foolish into my Bella's head?" Edward shouted

"She did!" Jane and Alec said same time and freaked out tone while pointing at Chelsea.

"What did you tell my Bella?" Edward roared turning to face Chelsea

"The truth so that she would get jealous and not attempt to lose you her mate." She answered truthfully, but Edward still threw her across the room.

"What is going on in here?" Aro asked opening the door, only to rush to me and try and hug me. Edward wasn't having that, He threw Aro across the room just like he did Chelsea.

"My mate, My Isabella!" Edward hissed in Aro's direction and turned back to me. He pulled me up into his arms and sat there, just sat.

"Edward I am not yours, I am not some possession that you can claim! I am myself and I make my own decisions, I choose that I need to leave and I choose that I need to hunt." I said

"You are mine though," He whispered "I thought I lost you I will not have that again!" He said

"I need to go," I said and looked at him, his eyes full of hurt, rejection, pain. "Where is Tanya, she has to be his true mate he only believes that I am still his mate." I explained even though it still hurt. Reminding myself that Edward wasn't mine was painful but had to be done, for Edward to be sane he needs Tanya.

"I SAID GET ME TANYA DENIAL RIGHT NOW, SO YOU WILL!" I shouted standing up.

"Right away," Chelsea murmured as she ran out of the room. I walked away knowing that Edward, that no one followed me to my room where I would sulk and figure out the answer to everything that just happen, because I have no clue what just happen.

__________________________________________________________________

Was that okay at least? Please comment about how my chapters are coming along or I wont know how to improve my chapters, or my characters! Please tell me what you think! Please read my other stories! PM me if you have a story you want me to read!

May 26th, 2015

May 29th, 2015

May 30th, 2015

Twilight_lover_48