10) Dead Yet Alive Humans

I do not own Twilight and never will or any of the characters but the famous Stephenie Meyer does own Twilight and all the characters that I am using besides Brianna Candy she is very much my own creation. that was my lovely disclaimer!

_________________________________________________________________

Isabella Volturi POV (point of view)

        We got to Seattle and found the esact store we broke into. I was correct, no one still has noticed our break in from last night I turn to Safire who realized the same thing and smiled to her and she smiled back. We walked into the store and found the counter.

        There was a teenager about Safire (Safire the name not Jane, Jane vampire Safire human) and my own age, his name tag said Kalivn.

        "Hello ladies what can I do for you today?" He asked

        "An IPhone 5s and 4 no contract phones?" Safire asked sweetly I look at the clock that said 4:18 It took us a while to get here with out vampire speed or at least vamp eye sight.

        "Why do you want the no contract phones, a contract with the IPhone 5s too right?" he asked

        "Not with the IPhone why? We don't want the people who stalk us with our actual number." Jane lied and that put Kalvin into a mood because he didn't catch that it was a lie.

        "Why is someone stalking you, your two innocent ladies?" he asked oh we are not innocent Kalvin, we are anything besides innocent.

        "We don't know, we have told the police already and they told us to come and some phones that can't be tracked. We will most likely be back soon Kalvin." I said and he left and when he came back he had the  phones and lots of paper work. "I am going to go get money from the bank about how much do I need to get?" I asked

        He started doing the math in his head and had a face of consetarting while he did, it was so cute. "554 dollers you will get change back."

        I jumped into the car and drove to the nearest bank. We have tons of money in lot of places from last year, all we did was earn money. We had some kind of work twenty four seven, most we would have in one town then run down to the other town. Now we have thousands of dollers because after feeding we would also take there money.

        I walked in and asked for them to also get credit card papers ready because I wanted to go buy a truck, it would give me somthing to do after school.

        I then began my travel back to the phone store and saw Jane hand the papers back to him. I walked in and handed him the money. We got our phones and I gave Jane the IPhone and the too burners that we had to call no contract phones, well we didn't have too but we did.

        "Jane I'm going to go buy a Truck, do you want to come?" I asked and she nodded her head as we went to the bank. I filled out papers while she instaled games on the IPhone, same at the dealer after she helped me pick out a color.

        I now own a Toyta truck and it is a golden color 2015 year. I can't wait for difrent updates that I could do, I am going to work on painting stuff on it. I am not sleeping tonight there is far to much to think about and do!

        I drove the truck home and when we got home it was twilight, my favorite time of all because I am no longer human I am back to my real self Isabella Volturi the Volturi Princess! It feels good, I hope tomorrow the office will believe that I am sick and Safire has to take care of me. I don't want to play dress up but I want to go to school.