11) Second Day

I do not own any of the characters but two Brianna Candy and Mr. Paler, I also do not own Twilight so this is my disclaimer! No skipping chapters only 15 people read the last one but 22 read this one, you people are crazy!

___________________________________________________________________

Isabella Volturi POV

        School is offically the worst and I am happy I was homeschooled by vampires. I got college classes instead of 11th and 12th grade!

        I don't want to go to school but I can't be sick every day so yeasterday I didn't show up to school because I said "I had the tewnty four hour flew" and that means I have to show up to day! I am in a black shirt with wholes in it so I put a bloody pink tank top under, black pants and my glittery high tops! I better not regret bringing these shoes to school, the first person to get anything on them is dead and I am not kidding.

        I found all my school work and everything else I would need for the rest of the day at school. After I found all my stuff I put the human layer on, with my power and a zoned out Jane that hasn't looked away from the mirror for a half hour.

        "Safire wake up, it's time fore breakfast!" I shouted walking into the kitchen and found my favorite, frosted minie wheats and milk. Then I ate and went to go check on moaping Safire. "Why are you so moay today?" I asked her.

        "You've got to remember!" she said and I went through all of the Volturi and when they were new born, Demertri he was turned today who knows how long ago no one told me ☹.

        "Sorry Jane, lets call just give me two seconds!" I said then ran and found our second burner since we gave the other one to Brianna. I came down stairs and triped on the last stair but Jane caught me, knowing that I don't always watch were I go when I'm a vampire so it means a mess for 'human' and 'clumsy' Bella.

        I went and sat on the couch and motioned for Jane to come with. Then I dialed Demetri's phone.

        "Hello, this is Demetri who is speaking to you, so who is soeaking to me?" Dem asked

        "Isbella and Jane from the Volturi! Happy birthday Demetri!" I shouted the last part into the. phone with Jane.

        "Really? Is it really you guys?" Dem asked

        "Yes it is don't give the phone to dad just tell me where he is." I said

        "In his room moaping, missing you. Not so much of a happy birthday, you guys rock. For a birthday presint can you tell me where you are?" He asked

        "Nope, we can say we sent you a birthday presint. Her name is Brianna Candy, the message is for dad but one of her numbers is on her arm, and if she isn't at the castle by tomorrow at 5 you get to go track down someone. If she shows up she picks her fate. Happy birthday Dem, I have to have a talk with dad and the kings. Talk to you later, love ya." I said and stold up not wanting to sot down when talking to my dad and uncles.

        I typed in my dads number and pressed send "Hello Aro speaking who am I speaking too?"

        "Hello dad, if you shout or scream at me I am going to hang up." I said really fast

        "Your in human mode, why?" dad asked

        I had to lie okay and make it seem convincing "I am not taking online colloge classes dad, I walk into the building. I have a suprize that will be at your castle tomorrow, serch her thoughts and I will know." I said