1) Running means meeting

• Dedicated to Stephenie Meyer

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR THE CHARICTORS STEPHNIE MEYER DOES SO YOU SHOULD READ THOSE, THEY ARE WONDERFUL!

Isabella's Point of Veiw (pov) when she is 10 years old

please leave comments anout what u thought NOT EDITED

___________________________________________________________________________________

I get out of the car and mom gets the groceries out of the back of the car. I stand in place and just look around with my eyes, and see the ally some people in dark cloaks go into and don't leave for a long time, but only sometimes. I watch it and then three teenagers walk out and then three older men and then three difrent teenagers again.

The one man adult looks around and then spots me just watching them go. He comes over to me and two of the teenaagers follow. "Hello little miss, what are you doing all alone out here?" He asked

"My mom and me just got back from the groceries, i thought she was still putting them away." I said looked back and saw that the trunk was still open. "She is still unloading, the trunk is open. I am Isabella." I said

"I am Aro." He said and i shook his hand, he seemed shocked and i was shocked from the cold and hardness of his hand. "Jane, your power please." Aro said and turned to the teenager who only looks about 15 she has blond hair.

"Yes . . . Aro." SHe says as if she never calls him by his name then whispered "Pain" i don't know why but nothing happen.

"Alec, yours please." Aro said the guy to his right nodded and then focused really hard on me like Jane did. "Wonderful, i want to talk to your mother Isabella." Aro said

"Okay, she will come back outside . . . soon." I said and then one of the other adult males came over to us.

"Brother Aro what is taking so long?" He asked and he has blond hair, he looks nothing like Aro but the red contacts that they all have, i bet they are to scare people off.

"Well Isabella here is immune to our girft." Aro said and that really confused me a lot he noticed "I will explain all in time we just need to speek with your mom." Aro said and it kind of eased my worries.

I sat down cross legged on the ground by the car while Aro, his friends, and not related brothers all but Jane stood there. Jane sat down right by me.

"Where is your dad?" Jane asked trying to sound nice and it only sort of sounded nice.

"Mom took me and left him when i was 2 so 8 years ago we left." I said

"Do you remember your dad at all?" Jane asked sound curious

"No, i don't even know what he looks like. The only thing i know about my dad is his name: Charlie Swan." I said and it is all true I only know what his name is.

"You should find out more about your dad, you could ask your mom. After all your are both mom and Charlie's daughter why not know about both of them?" Jane asked and sugested that i talk to mom about Char-dad.

I was going to say somthing but mom was coming out side for more food from the bags, we leave the food in the bags. "Mom some people want to talk to you." I shouted then she ran over to me, Jane, Alec and Aro were not really even a foot away from me anymore.

Mom pulled me over to her and it hurt how tight she was holding my arm, it started to hurt really bad. "Who are you and what do you want with Isabella?" Mom ordered going into mother bear mode.

"We just wanted to know if you could house Jane and talk about Isabella." Aro said

"What are your names?" My mom asked again but a little harsher.

"Sorry I am Aro, this is Jane" He pointed to Jane who mayde this I am helpless face.

Mom soffened up at the face "I am sorry I am Renee nice to meet you Jane and Aro." Mom said and shook Jane's hand then Aro and Aro held her hand for a second longer than he should have.

"So could you house our dear Jane?" Aro asked

"Why not, will you tell me why you wanted to ask me about Isabella?" Mom asked

"Well we could see that great things would come from her, and wanted to know if she could attend our school?" Aro asked

"Please mom?" I asked

"No, sorry we don't want to go to your school. Isabella is fne being homeschooled." My mom said

"Okay Jane will go get her stuff if you will just wait here for a little bit." Aro said

"I am going to finsh taking food in, and then i will waite but Isabella wll be staying out here." My mom said they waved then left.

30 MINUTES LATER

We were still by the car and Jane came walking down the street with two bags, i am thinking that one has clothes and the other one has stuff that she can do.

"Hello Jane" I said very exsited that she gets to stay with us.

"Hello little Isabella" She said and she is only a few inches not to much in hieght.

"I am not little" I said then mom was done stitting in the car "Hey Jane ready to go inside? Do you need any help with those?" Mom asked

"No I am good." Jane said and we got upstairs to the two bedroom apartment, Jane is going to be sharing with me.

The room already had two beds and dressers, it was mayde for two kids and the parents to beable to live in so she will be great. The room is spotless because I can not deal with a messy room.

Jane put her clothes away then sat on the bed by the window, but facing me instead of the window.

"What do you learn at school?" I blurted out

"Lots of things . . . we foucus mainly on history, then all the other subjects you learn but our fitness class is more training for self defence." Jane said

"That sounds so cool, i so wish my mom would let me go." I said

"I do too, it is not much that i get to meet knew people that are fun, or intresting." Jane said trailing off and i was deep in thought when she asked "What are you thinking about?"

"oh just how i want to go to your school, i would do anything to get in there." i said

"Anything?" Jane asked

"Yes anything" I said

That is when the plan started and like most plans that seem small but impact the most, well that would be just like this plan.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So how did you like my first chapter of my first storie? Please leave coments! Sorry i cant spell or use correct grammer :( please vote and leave comments, and please continue to read hardly anyone foes further that this chapter.