13) Truck Crash

Me and Safire woke up from our sleep and lucky Edward was gone or he would be dead right now, I am thirsty! "Safire!" I call and she comes rushing in.

"I want to go back!" I said

"You know I do to we could be there by tomorrow morning!" She said

"There is just a small problem," I  whispered

"What is that my lady?" Jane asked

"I think I found my mate," I whispered even quieter

"Really? No fair I am older I deserve one before you!" She shouted

"My dead heart is being pulled and I can stop it from wanting to go where ever it wants to go!" I demanded "Tell it to stop!" I shouted as loud as I could.

"I have an idea to get your mind off whatever is going on in that heart and mind of yours!" Safire said and that was when another plan as ruthless as the one back when I was ten and we ran away from Renee!

We arrived at school as normal me in my truck and Safire in her Toyota! I existed the truck and it was a good thing that there was new ice because it is part of the plan! This is going to be fun!

Were going to mess with the Cullens! Yes I am very evil! It all started the second I saw the Volturi I am telling you they were a bad influence but they care about and love me. Stupid side affect of being human during the day you can't turn the feelings off! How does Jasper stand it!

I stood there leaning against my truck reading Romeo and Juliet my favorite book other than Wurthington Heights! I was reading until I heard Tyler's van approaching and I used my power to move things with my mind and made it slide on the ice and it was coming straight at me, and my poor truck!

I finally looked up at the perfect time the truck was screeching and to fast for any human to react before getting smashed! Truck I hope you survive! I dropped to the ground underneath Tyler's truck!

Before the truck could hit my truck Edward was standing there! With my inhuman speed and strength I pulled him next to me as fast as I could! Well he just found out my secret in about two seconds, ops!

I sent a message to Safire 'Start packing the family's coming for us, and were going with. This time were not running !'

It took a few minutes but the teachers moved Tyler's van and my smashed truck away from each other, I wanted to cry my poor tuck, she was just a baby! The hospital was called, I was wheeled away in a stretcher when Edward didn't. Oh I could kill him for that!

I made sure that me and Edward were not alone, of course as expected he phoned his family and that included Carslie while we were in the ambulance, he also jumped into my ambulance why not Tyler's?

I was in the hospital room pretending to be in complete panic, and I kind of was dad was coming to pick up his little runaway daughter and guard/nisei in a way. Eventually Carslie came in and sent the nurse out and Edward came inas on as she left. Carslie started to check my vitals and everything. " So your name is Isabella?" he asked

"Bella if you will Carslie," I said changing mt poster and everything but my human traits to how the vampire princess should act.

"Okay Bella, what is your last name?" he asked

"Oh that is one daddy will have to tell you when he gets here!" I said holding back a giggle, I also leveled out the field by not using any powers but my shields that take time to drop completely anyway and the annoying human traits.

"Well Bella will you tell me who daddy is and Edward mentioned vampire speed?" he asked

"All your questions every last one will be answered when daddy comes, oh you know daddy you've already called him I think," I said

"You don't live with your dad though," Edward fired off

"You're right Mr.Watch people sleep at night, you know me and Safire were going to go hunting!" I said

"H-h-how d-did y-you-u k-know?" Edward asked and Carslie was giving us both strange looks.

"Um . . . daddy will answer in fact he sent someone who will be here soon I have to go home and get ready so if one of you would take me home please?" I asked

"You have a car though," Edward said

"Yes Edward I had a truck she was also to young to die or get in an accident, poor girl was smashed up by Tyler's van!" I said standing up then my phone vibrated:

 Demi's here, what should I do? -J

Kiss him! -I

Who is Demi and J?" Edward and Carslie asked simultaneously.

"You will all find out in time, and in the mean time no looking over my shoulders!" I said "It is very rude I thought Esme taught you both better than that!" I added thinking off all the stories of the calm, nice, kind women I have heard so many stories about.

"Okay so there is Demi, J, and you know who Esme is?" Edward asked

"Yep smart boy I do, I need to go now and pack. When they get here I am going to get whisked way and never see you again." I said standing up "No more following, I need time to be alone and say good buy to the green forests!" I hissed the last part, no fun forests or hunting ranges in Volterra.

"No following anything else we should now?" Carslie asked nicely.

"Just a few, always make sure you know who your dealing with before you make a conversation with them. Never call the Volturi again unless you know the mess that your getting into. You could have saved me but instead you chose the call because you didn't know me to well, get it yet?" I asked but didn't wait for a response I was out of their before a light bulb flashed across their faces.

I was off to the middle of the forest where I sat down cross legged and just waited for them to come, the Volturi: my one and true family.

__________________________________________________________________

This is the redo of this chapter because the first one was written poorly! Hope you liked it. My writing is getting better!

You can read again soon I hope! Sorry about the fast pace I am going to make a spin off of this one and it will turn out better I can promise you that much!

From your dearest Twilight_lover_48!