12) Birthdays and Stalkers

Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters but three I almost forgot that Safire Jacobs is one of my other characters. Stephanie Meyer does so go and complement her handy work with her books. This is just something that would be cool if it happen.

Isabella Marie Volturi POV (point of view)

        It has been a week of school. I wish I could rewind time and never registered in school. School is how they torture teenagers, locked in a room with nothing to do but listen to stuff they have already learned. The only good thing in school is it makes it so I don't have to sleep, I spend seven hours doing work one of my favorite people have already taught me.

        I put down my favorite book of all time Wuthering Heights to start getting ready for another day of torture oh ops I mean school. It really is torture and I am not kidding or joking not at all!

        I ran up the stairs at vampire speed because I haven't changed into school clothes and haven't changed human so must enjoy it while I can! I slipped into fancy pant, shirt and shoes just because I can. I zipped down stairs and then turned myself human along with my best of the best friends Jane.

        I smelled and could smell Safire making breakfast, she never does this so why today? I go in and snag a little bit of bacon while Safire had her back turned. "Thank you I am starving!" I said and took a bite of the pig meat.

        "Okay so how do you want me to help?"I asked Safire

        "Sit down and don't do anything, your the birthday girl. Please tell me you remember?" Safire asked

        "You know I actually forgot my own birthday, isn't that sad? I have been to wrapped up in my own thoughts to remember." I said

        "Well were calling home in five . . . four . . . three. . . two . . . one!" She said and pressed send to my dads number.

        "Hello?" Dads voice rang through the phone.

        "Your daughter forgot her own birthday because she was too wrapped up in her own thoughts, something is really wrong with her!" Safire said

        "That doesn't sound like my little girl, Isabella did something happen? If so you need to come home or tell me where you are!" Dad said being a typical dad I think.

        "Come on B-e-l-l-a, would it kill you to call me Bella dad?" I asked also spelled it would for him.

        "Hey I am your dad I get to choose what I call you and for the record I am dead sweetie heart." Dad said making me laugh and Safire smirk.

        "I love you." I said and was going to press end call when Safire caught me.

        "Nope, Uncle Aro go and get everybody it is time for a happy birthday!" Safire said

        "You are so dead." I said and tried to get the phone our of her hand and failed miserably.

        I heard my dad gather everyone to sing happy birthday. They all screamed the words to happy birthday through the phone hurting my human ear drums, because I am a stupid human for the rest of the day.

        "I love and miss you all terribly, I will see you again!" I said then pressed the end call button on the phone and gave it back to Safire.

        "On ward to school birthday girl," Safire said

        "Okay to school, don't you dare breath a word to anyone about it being my birthday!" I shouted leaving Safire to clean up her breakfast mess that I didn't get to eat any of.