4) The BIG Choices In Life

DISCLAMER I DONT OWN TWILIGHT CHARICTORS AND YOU SHOULD READ TWILIGHT BEFORE THE FAN FICTION, IT ẂILL MAKE YOU HAPPY FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to slowly update this chapter as i fine new ideas, then i dont feel to bad for leaving u w/ a clifhanger.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bella's point of veiw!

"Can we get all my friends in here? I bet they are already listing." I asked Aro my 'dad'.

"Why not? Any of my daughters friends in the castle come here, and hear our choice to see if she can . . . leave." dad said and not like he really wanted me to go,nd what 'dad' would want their daughter to leave them for a while?

Then all the guards were in the room and I saw dads face change from sad to his game face, like her were going to play poker, my uncles face were changed too, my 'mom' and aunt's faces stayed the same sad but loving faces. You can tell a lot by everyones faces. They don't want to show a reaction to the guard and have them take it the wrong way, and they are devestatingly sad.

"So as you have all heard we the kings and queens are going to vote for our precious Isabellas departure, and only our votes will count but you can still vote." 'dad' said and most of them wont vote because they don't want to pick a side with just one or two of the kings or queens, that would be trouble for them, depending on the king.