6) Hugs

Hey you all I am so happy I have been getting so many veiws, this out of all my storys is  your guys favorite, I have had to improvice a lot so thanks for you people sticking with me let us continue on our Twilight fan fiction witch means these chatictors do not belong to me on ANY level they are SM's charictors and are going to stay that way!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

        "So now we have decide I am leaving the castle what are my requirements?" I ask my mom dad, uncles and aunt.

        "You will come home every holiday from whatever country you are in, so if you are in France on France holidays you will come back but when we are celibrating you will come back missy!" Dad said as his requirement.

        "You will keep Jane with you anytime you leave the house you are staying at and stay low I don't want anyone to hurt you to get back at us, meaning the vampire kings." Mom said

        "You have to skype us everyday, like you said." Auntie said

        "Yes Auntie!" I said

        "You will stay happy at any cost if it means shortning the trip or extending it." Uncle Marcus said being the bestest of the best Uncles in the entire world!

        "Uncle Marcus your the best, I love you so very much." When I went to hug him I whispered in his ear "I will miss you the most." He chuckled "I will miss you more." He said

        I stepped away to hear Uncle Cauis deal "If you find your mate as soon as you fingure out who it is you have a month to come here with us or we are tracking you down!" He said

        "You must forget me I might be having to much fun with out you Cai." I joked

        "Oh one more rule NO having fun with out me,I will not allow it." he said

        "I was only kidding Uncle." I said laughing then I remembered and got the mosterfect way to get Father back!

        "I will skype everyday before 'bed'" I said holding up my hands and putting qoutations around bed, because if I use human traits I can but where is the fun in that?

        "You better I want to know esactly how my baby sis is, and how much I can scare her mate!" Felix boomed grabbing me from behind and putting me on his hand. I was going to be fair and mot use my powers on him.

        "Kidnap! I am getting kidnaped!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

        Then my plan started off perfect! Alec and Dementri came to my rescue, they ripped me out of Felix's grasp. "She is our little sister!" Dementri said and lets say it didn't get any better! This is dads favorite room the thrown room is and that is where this foght has started!

        Dementri and Alec against Felix is sad because it is two against one. Dementri and Alec have the advantage and lf course are going to win! Alec used his power on Felix while havonf the mist advoide touching Dementri long enough for Dementri get Felix's left arm his dear pressious arm.

        "Enough, all of you are her older siblings!" Dad said quite annoyied.

        "No" I screamed and hid behind mom while projecting my physical shield around me, my mom, auntie, uncle Caius, and uncle Marcus. "Everyone if you want to hug me, I am over here." I said making my dad look like  me not beable to talk while I look like him! Ha in your face daddy!

        Then I quickly block Jane from the vision and we sneak out while everyone is hugging my dad thinking that he is me. This way the guards won't let him go while I get time to pack my stuff for the air plane trip.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I am working on trying to find more material to put in this story but before the trip the chapters are going to be really short, because my head is having a hard time finding somthing for problems at the castle Bella has to solve.

March 2, 2015 at 8:26