7) The Final Good Bye!

I got down stairs with my one back pack, I only need stuff for the airplane ride. Umm, where do I want to go first? Oh France? Sweden? Germany? Brazil? Sweden, but where in Sweden? Stocklom sounds cool, Stocklom, Sweden

        "Hey Jane, where are you?" I ask knocking on her door.

        "Come in Bella, have you decide where we are going? Sister?" She asked

        "Yes we are going to Stocklom, Sweden! Just think of it the veiw, it will be wonderfull!" I gushed "Where is your computer?" I ask she pointed to her desk with her windows 8 computer sitting there. I turned it on and got it on and found tickcts on the plane. We printed the tickets and then Jane started of course. . . looking up clothes stores there.

        We found an apartment that we are going to use for a year, we are also going to do college classes or high school. I want to start off small at a high school, getuse to my thirst and what a normal school is.

        Jane has a suit case full of clothes and a back pack that I bet has books, Jane is really somthing! She is crazy how many clothes does sh need, anyway? She got her suit case and bag down supper easy but that is just because she is a vampire.

        I got into the thrown room to find Felix almost decapitaimg someone. I screamed! All eyes wereon me in a second "Isabella what are you doing?" Dad asked

        "What did the poor vampire do?" I asked running to there aid. I grabbed there hand sucked there power, "Dad he has a power! He can erase your memory of himself! ARG!" I screamed again

        "What was my crime again Aro?" He asked dad I quickly shielded everyone but the evil creature and gave them back there memorys that he stole.

        "Alomst showing yourself, righ under our nose!" dad said

        "What did my dad ever do to deserve some of his memorys erased Mr? I asked

        "Nothing, besides kill my MATE!" the vampire screached on mate. 'go to sleep' I ordered the vampire with a human ablity . . . to sleep curtisy of me!

        "Father at least have the wit to use Alec when killing him, woth teh next vampire you better or I will come home and take my rule as Princess!" I said very angry " What of that poor man was you? Just had poor mom killed and you wanted to get revenge? At least when killing the poor fellow don't make him feel anyhting!" I said and Dad shrunk down in his spot.

        "This was not the page I wanted to leave on but I must go, our plane is waiting." I said "I love you all!" I hollored before leaving like a bandage right quick and fast quick and fast the healing.

        I run out to the car and hear my family and friends holloring 'I love you' and 'I will miss you more than anyone else' My family can be such goofballs and they even ran until me and Jane were outside of the walls of Volterra, my home. I will miss you my home. Was my last thought before turning to Jane with a wicked grinn.

        "Time to have fun!" I shout then scream and that was when my life finally began with very few rules consitering I am not actually going to contact the Volturi for a while, with my powers they will have a hard time trying to catch me and Jane on with our fun! And with one final scream we were off to Sweden, Stocklom!