5) Votes

Isabella Marie Swan Volturi point of veiw

"I am going to count the votes so it will not be unfair, too much." I said and everyone laughed

"Okay you can count the votes." dad said making me and Jane scqeual really loud.

"Who wants me to go and why?" I asked

Dad, Mom, and Marcus put there hands in the air "Marcus, why do you want me to go?" I asked

"You have wanted to travel the world for a while now and I want to give you that chance." He said

"Okay Mom your turn now why do you want me to leave?" I asked

"When you are out there you will find your mate, and I want you to be completly happy. If you are going you will take Jane though, I will not have you go and be ingured." Mom said being a ticpical over protective mom.

"Okay dad I hope you don't want me to leave because you are done outting up with me." I said and he had the funneist shocked face ever!

"Never I want my daughter to leave me. You should just make more friends other than the guard, and maybe find a mate but if he dares to hurt you, he will die! You should go on trip that we can't go on with us, and have fun like a normal teenager." Dad said and I ran to hug him he is my favorite and I cried because my human traits are on.

"Okay rais your hand and state why you don't want me to go, you dream crushers." I said and Caius and gis wife raised there hands, I made a sad face frowning upon them.

Cauis went first " I want my favorite person other than my mate to stay with us, you are like my own but Aro had to adopt you first." He said growling in my das direction.

"Aw sweet but you crushed my dreams!" I said and yawned to atart crying and it made him feel bad you could see it in his face and he ran to hug me, such a softy. I started laughing at my uncle, and he started laughing too. "Okay auntie your turn!" I said

"You are the energy in the castle with Jane and what will happen to us old fools with out you here?" She asked

"Good point I will skype everyday though isn't that enough?" I asked she nodded "Yes! I managed to get the dream crushers votes! That didn't take as long as I thought it would, but then again, I didn't have to convince my mom or dad." I said the last part mainly to myself as low as I could hoping they might catch it and might not, not quite sure yet.

"What was that Isabella?" Caius asked

Ops someone heard "Nothing, just hoping you wouldn't call me Isabella. My names Bella and you know that!" I said in the scarest voice I could muster, but he didn't seem to change but a soft smile on his lips! Great I guess I fail at being scary! I give up, ARG!

"That was not scary but funny my little princess!" Dad said and started laughing yes you got me L-A-U-G-H-I-N-G! Pay back will be coming, soon papa.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I added more on to this chapter and today is March 2, 2015! Just want to start twlling you recent updates! This chapter was created March 1st and contuined on through today with adding! Please Vote and Comment, and if you could follow me?