9) School Is Amazing

I do not own Twilight or any of the characters because I am not Stephenie Meyer she owns Twilight and all the characters in it! That was my disclaimer.

__________________________________________________________________

Isabella's POV

Dressed and ready for school I decide it is finally time to wake up snow white. I go up stairs to Safire's (Jane) room she picked out yesterday and opened the door quietly. Safire's red hair is laid out on the pillow and she looks peace full, not the wicked Jane everyone thinks she is.

I run and jump on the bed screaming "School! You have to get ready for school!" She pushes me off the bed and, I get a scrape. It stung! "Jane, that hurts I was only waking you up no need to push me." I said and turned us both human, until Twilight that is when it wears off. When it's dark is the only time we can switch back and forth anytime I want otherwise during day time we will be stuck human.

"Sorry, Bella go clean it up it's bleeding." Safire said and I cleaned it up while she rushed toget ready. When were human our mucels are strong as they can and we can move as fast as our bodys will let us with out getting is sick. Our skin is vurnable as a human, and our powers we have all. of them but they tire us out.

After I tended to my arm I made sure it would not bleed again puttig the poor vampires in more pain then they will be, we don't want them to be found out. Even my poor old dad would have trouble trying not to bite me and he is old.

"You know Safire lets stop at the storethis time and buy some burners, after school." I suggest

"Okay" she said hesitantly.

We raced out to the cars with our school supplys, and I let her drive to school. I just wanted to look out the window and the senery, it's abslputly beautiful. The mountains, constant drizzle,the green thwt comes from the comstant water, its all perfect and how much wildlife there is. I never want to go back to Volterra after seeing this, it's to dry and dessert like and the sun always shinning I live for the rain.

"What are you thinking about Bella?" Safire asked me

"I don't ever want to go back to Volterra I want to be in the constant rain, its absloutly beatifull don't you think?" I asked my sister

Safire looked around "Stunning, but don't you ever miss them?" She asked parking the car I the emtey school parking lot.

"All the time Safire all the time." I said thinking about Dad and Mom also known as King and Queen of the vampires. I opened the car and almost instantaneously could smell five vampires it smells like they were here yesterday, not just the two from Seattle where we got the phones last night there sent was at least a week or two old this one is fresh.

I glance at Safire worried and put up our mental and a physical sheild just in case and then she said "Lets go find the main office, Bella." She can be so calm at moments it scares me, but this time it calms me down.

I then remembered this is my first time at an actal school not just another online College class either with a forgded High school diploma. "Well what are we waiting for a bell?" I asked Safire and we set out on a mission to find the main office that took at least two minutes at a human walking pace.

The walk to the main office I was admiring the building I would hopefully attend at least this year and if possible next year too! Safire conversationed with th ladie at the front desk Ms. Cope who gave us our scedules and a two maps of the school, she was so nice I hope everyone is like this! We aslo recived pappers the teachers are required to sign before or after each class.

Safire and me managed to convice Ms. Cope to get our lockers right nect to eachother. We put our supplies in our seprate lockers and then went our reprate ways because out of our 6 vlasses in a day we only have half of them toether and those lessons would be 2,3,and 4. I have English first with Mr. Vardner while she has Biology with Mr. Banner. We also have all the same lessons and teachers just difrent times.