Lloyd said I could do a free for all if I so choose, so I decided that I was going to experiment first to see which would do best. "I'm gonna go get some equipment for a short experiment," I told Lloyd who was currently working out measurements on the floor.

We had cleared away a good portan of space after people went to get with their partners, and Lloyd had quickly arranged it to his liking.

"Why are you working on the floor," I had asked him once again. He chuckled, his platinum blonde hair swaying as he shook his head. "More space for the middle experiments and you'll need the desk space. Plus my ass can't go numb if it's painfully aware of sitting on the floor." I laughed at that but didn't object. "Alright then, let me know if you need help," I had said. "Will do."

So yeah.

Anyways, I went to the science supply closet and pulled out the three main things I need for my experiment: Paint, White modeling clay, and A styrofoam ball.

I walked back over to the desk and got a smile from Lloyd. I smiled back before getting to work.

The first thing I did was paint the styrofoam ball with black and grey. It turned out pretty good, but I moved onto the next step anyways.

I first undid three packs of the white clay and started folding and listening it up with my hands before modeling it into a ball itself. I smiled after I was done with the mosling part. It was slightly bigger then the styrofoam ball so it was only 2/4ths smaller then a basketball.

I sighed as I went over to the sink and filled a cup with water. Who knew projects were so much effort when you actually tried?

I walked back over and sat down, looking up close up pictures of Mercury as it was the closest to the sun and first planet in our solar system.

Mercury was a grey planet with spots if black here and there. It has somewhat of a ruff surface but nothing to weird from why the pictures were showing so I tried to copy that.

I rubbed some water in my hands before wetting the semi-dried clay. I made a few indents here and there and even used the styrofoam ball I had painted to add texture.

After all of the molding and sculpting, I set it aside to dry after deciding I would be using the clay for the planets.

"How's the blue prints coming along Lloyd," I asked after washing my hands, sitting down next to him. He looked up after finishing what looked to be an equation and smiled at me. "Pretty good. From the idea you told me about before I was able to kinda pick ups shy you were putting down but I'll need you to finalize everything before I start making adjustments."

I nodded, pucking up the sketches he had done since he was worming on equations. This one's exactly what I had in mind," I said, pointing at his third sketch.

"Yeah, that one was my favorite," he smiled. I laughed. "Great minds think alike." "Apparently."

I nodded to his paper with all the numbers and letters on it. "Whatcha doing with that?"

"These are the measurements for the equipment. I'll show you later after school because you seeing it is going to be way easier then explaining it," he sighed, rubbing the back of his head." I ruffled his hair and he pouted at me.

He was wearing a lime green hoodie and black ripped jeans with his original converse while I was wearing a black hoodie with an orange dragon on it with black ripped jeans and my black combat boots. We both looked nice.

"I just got done with Mercy - Mercuury- m- mer." I gave a right smile as I died inside. Have you ever messed up in a word multiple times and got so frustrated you wanted to john sena a table? Me too.

"I just got done with Mercury."

"Good job," Lloyd said and I rolled my eyes at him as he tried to stifle a laugh. "Fuck you," I pouted and got back to work purely out of pettiness.

At the end of class, we both decided that we would take a few things home and meet up with them for the project. Lloyd was taking the blue prints and equations with him while I was taking A LOT of the clay and paint. I also took the styrofoam ball for texture because...why not?

I said goodbye to Lloyd and started walking to my next class after putting my bag in my locker. Gym. Yay.

"Hey baby!" I smiled and turned around, seeing my girlfriend Alissa. "Hey babe, how are you," I said, going in for a hug, only to be pushed back i frowned in confusion."I just got my hair done and clothes pressed, I don't want them to get wrinkly, sorry baby," he said with a smile, taking my hands in hers. I smiled softly. "All good.." "I've been doing pretty well, but I need to talk to you." Not gonna ask how I'm doing? ...okay..

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Can you stop hanging out with Garmodon?"

Hey guysssssss!!

Okay so, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for not updatig that much. School is a pain in the ass and I haven't really been motivated, but here I am.

Next, I wanted to say that this story is going to have certain chapters dedicated to the science project and I'm making those long and detailed bc it's a very important lsrt of not only the plot but also the main idea so I'm sorry if you guys don't really like that, but I promise it'll be worth it.

Question of the day: How are you guys and what do you think of Alyssa, y'all's girlfriend so far??