Bros. Totally Bros. Straight. totally.

Once I sent my request for the pictures, they instantly started sending in and I almost came right there and then. Lloyd was..creative with my requests I will say.

Fuck, Lloyd. Where did you even get the handcuffs?

Uhh... don't worry Abt it.

Can you move the strap a bit?

*One image attached*

I groaned and started thrusting into my hand quickly.

Think that deserves a reward? 😏

Damn right I do! My ass is perfect-

No lie detected there.

*One video sent*

I had sent him a video of me alternating paces jerking off and by the end of the video I was hard as steel and my tip was turning purple, having edged myself for so long.

Fuck you're gonna make me cum.

Isn't that what you wanted Mr Ten inches?

Keep talking like that and I'll fuck the adatude outta you with my ten inches.

Do it I bet you won't, coward.

*One video attached*

*One voice note attached*

*My hand moved up and down harshly and quick, my movement rough yet not sloppy. I let out a loud moan and squirted my cum out of my huge dick, it falling on my hand and running down my shaft*

* "Lloyd, keep talking like that and I'll tear your ass up with my cock. I'm no coward, slut I will ruin, your ass with my cum while I rail you" *

Loyd's POV

My pace quickened and I let out quiet whimpers as I replayed his voice note, cum spiting out my tip, and my breathing ragged.

*One voice note attached*

"How much do you wanna bet on that, Master?"