Chapter.10

You get home and drop all the shopping bags in the bedroom. You lay on the bed.

By this time Andy would usually get home but he's working late so your alone. Times like these you wished you guys had a kid, someone you can love and take care of other then each others.
You had stoped taking birth control few days ago and it's really messing up your hormones.

Like few minutes ago you were happy and now your sad for no reason.

You got bored so you called Andy

"Hey" you say

"Hi babe" Andy answers his voice deep and so confident.

Now you start feeling little turned on. "I really really miss you" you say "I feel so empty" you whisper

You hear Andy clear his throat "Y/n are you okay?" He ask

"Yeah I just want you" you say.
After getting of birth control you either get very sad or very horny it just one of the side affects. You put your phone on speaker and quickly take your clothes off "Andy?"

"Yes?" Andy says not really in the mood to talk

You take one of your new lingerie and put it on, in the bottom drawer next to your side of the bed is a vibrator and some other toys.
You turn it on as it makes a buzzing sound.

"Y/n are you-" You hear Andy ask but he stops  mid sentence as he hears the vibrating sound.
"Really?" Andy asks annoyed
You switch the call over to FaceTime, you wait for Andy to answer. He answers annoyed.
"Y/n I'm working right now I don't know what kind of sick joke-" he stops talking when he sees what your wearing.
"When did you get that?" He ask now interested.

But now you act uninterested, you show him the vibrator as you put it on your chest slowly moving it lower down your body. You watch as Andy adjust him self on his seat, and losses his tie.

You put the toy up to your clit, you instantly moan

You glance at the phone and see Andy enjoying  watching you, you show him in between your legs as you keep them wide open

"Fuck" you moan as you hit your first orgasm "oh shit" it keeps vibrating on your clit making it sore "oh Andy mhmmm" you whine

While watching you Andy got hard.

Once you noticed you had gotten his attention you hang up. Just to piss him off.

After your lingerie got soaked you stop the toy and put us aside as you breath. You just know Andy will come home mad which means thousands time better sex.

All you had to do now was wait. You know Andy will get off work earlier now.

And well you were right, not even 20 minutes later you hear his car pull up to the driveway. You quickly put in a breath mint and fix your lips.
You lay in your stomach so your ass is out.

You pick up a random book and act like you were reading, you don't want to seam desperate.

Andy walks into the the room, you see his shirt is half unbuttoned, he holds onto his coat and tie in his hand

"Y/n" he says passed off

"Andy your off work? Why did you come early?" You ask him with a smile

"You know exactly why" Andy drops his things and jumps in the bed beside you, he smacks your ass hard, you get a pink handprint.
You feel the burn after the slap, it feels good.

Andy flips you over on you back as he hovers over you, his eyes fixed on you nipples that clearly poke through the see-through fabric.

He sucks on the side of your neck leaving leaving a mark.

"Lift your hips" he says as you listen to him.

You look into his eyes as he moves your silky thick hair away from your face, you nibble on the flesh of your button lips.
Andy places a pillow under you and let's you lay on it, so the pillow arches your hips. Andy holds onto your legs opening them, he moves the panties on one side seeing you had already cumed earlier.

"Fuck" he says under his breath.

He pulls out his dick that had some pre-cum from earlier.
Just looking at the bright pink tip made even hornier.

Andy rubs in up and down your pussy spreading the cum everywhere.

You lightly moan every time his tip touches your sore clit.
Andy reaches over to the vibrator and turns it on holding it up against your clit but still low down so it touches the tips of his hard cock

He slowly slides in needing to push a bit deep to get all the way in, the pillow beneath you helps you stay more open. Andy slowly thrusts hitting a new spot.

He holds both of your wrists in one hand, as he holds it over your head.
You get a perfect view of your beautiful husband who seems to be feeling very good right now.

"Oh mmm" you let out a high pitch sound as you just came the second time, Andy keeps going.
Now you two lay on your sides. Your back touching Andy's chest. So your faces away from his.
He holds the toy in the same place as earlier, but this time he's pounding in from the back.

You look down seeing how stretched your pussy is around his cock.

You hear Andy grunt loudly in your ear, your are sure he's about to finish.
But right now you are two focused on how good he feels in you.

"Andy, don't stop babe" your pussy clench's around his thick cock as now you are tighter then before

"Your so fucking tight. Shit!" Andy says as he keeps thrusting.

From all the thrusting and vibration you were getting closer to your third orgasm.

You realise as your legs start to shake. Andy gets back up in between your legs. He changes the setting of the vibrator to faster.

You feel his hot cum fill you up as your legs keep shaking, you whine for him to keep punching in more.

Andy dose he keeps pushing in and out with rough pushes in.
Then as the shaking slowly start calming down, Andy pulls out holding his sore tip up to the vibrator, now he finishes as well. Leaving a bunch of white splatters on your pussy and stomach.

You start shake agin and then you cry " I can't-Andy" you turns of the toy and put it aside.

He lays down next to you, holding onto you in his arms.
Your legs still shaking, he holds them down.

...........