Chapter. 33

You and andy go shopping. Because of guilt he bought you a lot of stuff. That much stuff that you two might have to book another bag.

On your drive back home Andy says "so while you were trying pn the jewellery I bought you a little something" he says

"Really what?" You ask

"Check in the bag" he says as you grab the only bag that was in the back. Rest of the bags were stuffed in the trunk.
You look inside the bag and see a red lingerie.
You pull it out of the bag and instantly notice It wouldn't cover much.
"You like it?" He asks

"Yeah" you say looking at it not quite sure how you're going to put this on. You tilt your head to the side "is this for my legs?" You ask

Chris gave it quick glance and says "no that's for you breast" he says casually. You just look at it confused.

"How do you know that?" You ask him

"Believe me I have 20 years of experience" he says with a cocky smile

"Right I forget your an old man" you say to him as you look at the bottom of your lingerie
And it completely open "please tell me that's for my leg" you say

He shakes his head and smiles

Your jaw drops once you realise how to put it on "are the windows tinted?" You ask

"Yeah why?" Andy asks

"You'll see" you say to him as you start getting undressed

"What are doing?" Andy asks as he has too keep his eye son the road. He gives you a few glances when ever he could.

You put on the lingerie it's tight to your body, the thin lace not covering much. Your pussy completely exposed and your tits had no fabric to cover them.

Andy stops at a red light and looks at you. His eyes widen once his eyes land on your chest he looks Into your eyes "cover up" he says

It wasn't exactly what you were expecting him to say. He sighs and take of his jacket handing it to you as you guys are now one minute away from the house.

You put on his jacket and it right so covers your ass.

Andy parks the car up on the driveway. He doesn't say a word. Your confused buy his behaviour you thought he'd like it

"Are you mad?" You ask him as he doesn't answer

As soon as you two walk through the door Andy closes it and pushes you up against the door as his lips attach to yours. You know he couldn't resist to you so he waited til he got home to do what ever he wanted.

He takes his jacket of you as he kisses your neck leaving pink marks all over your neck. He gets down to your tits. Your nipples sticking out. The tip of his tongue moving fast like a vibrator on your nipples.

You run your fingers through his hair pulling on it. The lingerie saved a lot of time as there was no need to undress you.

Andy's gets down on his knees he kisses your waist. You look down at him. He keeps direct eye contact as he put one of your leg over his shoulder giving him a better opening of your pussy. He looks at your pussy as he licks his lips "already dripping?" He asks as he wipes the drop with his cold fingers and licks it.

His head sinks between your legs as you feel his tongue sucking and licking on you. He's somehow to good. Your mouth flys open as you let out moans that echo through the empty house your other legs gets weaker and weaker by the second then it starts to wobble.

Andy takes your other leg as well. Balancing you up against the door as his tongue never stops pleasing you. His nose pressing hard against your clit building more friction.
"Oh Andy" you keep moaning his name "fuck baby don't stop" you say to him as he knows exactly he's hitting every spot. "Ohh I'm gonna-" right before you say he pulls away

Your eyes shoot down at him as he looks at you and just smiles. He knew you were about to finish. "Sit" he says pointing at the table that was right beside the two of you. You sit down and look at him still trying to catch your breath.
"Finish yourself" he says looking at you.

You open your legs giving him a full view of your pussy. Your cold fingers slide down to your clit as you start rubbing it. It hurt but in a good way. Andy looks at you as he undresses himself. "Fuck" you say as you start rubbing harder. You tits bounce. You close your legs as you finish.

"No keep going" Andy says

As you manage to open your legs again. You pussy throbbing. Andy walks up to you kissing you "how are you this perfect?" He asks kissing you softly. Your hands slide down on his cock as you jerk it. Your thumb rubbing the pre cum all over his huge cock.

"Fuck me Andy" you tell him

"What?" He asks as he wants you to repeat yourself

"Fuck me Andy" you say louder "fuck me and don't stop" you say

"Now that's better" he says.

He places his hand at the back of your head while you lean at the the wall behind you. He takes his other hand holding his cock near your soaking entrance.

He pushes in and yet again you moan as your head falls back. "Fuck your so big" you cry as his cock is still dry making it harder to push in "ow" you moan in pain as it hurts but gets better after each thrust Andy makes

He pushes in and out your tits bouncing and rub against his chest. He puts his hands on the wall having a better grip as he trusts in and out. His cock not leaving the inside of your pussy.

"Mmmm" you moan as your body twitches and you release all over his cock. Once Andy saw you finished he pulls out

"Fuck fuck fuck" Andy grunts as he jerks of til he cums. His cum shooting out.

At that time you didn't notice it but Andy never pulls out when he's going to cum. Why did he do it this time?

.....