Cahpter.3

You guys walk into the house.

"I'm gonna take a shower" you tell Andy and go to the bathroom. After 20 minutes you dry yourself and walk out the bathroom with a towel in your hair and a robe covering your body.

You see Andy laying on the bed, his shirt unbuttoned his tattoos are showing. He's reading a book.

You jump on the bed next to him and take your wet towel out of you hair. "What are you reading?"

"Something for work" Andy says keeping his eyes on the book.

"Mmm what is it about" you take your robe of you shoulder. He hasn't noticed his eyes are still fixed on the book.
He doesn't answer.
"Andy barber" you say

Andy shuts his book harshly and puts it on his night stand "what is it-" he looks at you but instantly stops talking when his eyes get fixed on your breast.

"Is the book more interesting?" You whisper to him as you run you fingers down his chest,you stop at where his belt is.

"What makes you think that" Andy adjust his back and puts his arms under his head

You smile at him then put you focus on the belt as you unbuckle it. You take his pants off half way then straddle on top of his legs. Now your robe is completely open.
Andy's eyes somehow never get off your breast.

You instantly feel him getting hard. He quickly rips his shirt off, you see few of the buttons fly off.

You take of his pants keeping his white boxers still on. You look down seeing the shape and length of his cock.

You look up at him and smile.

"What?" He says

You lick you lips and bend down kissing his chest as you go further and further down

You lay between his legs keeping eye contact as you pull down his boxers. His dick pops up.
You hold it in your hands and lick from the bottom making your way up, as you reach the top you open you mouth and suck on only the top. Andy plays with you hair while you boop your head up and down a few times, then you use your right hand giving him a hand-job.

You hear Andy moan "y/n god I fucking love you"

He pushes you on the bed so your laying on your back and he gets on top of you.

He starts by sucking on your tits and kissing it, you bite your lips in enjoyment.
This man never disappoints when it comes to pleasing you.
Andy gets on his knees as he holds his cock in his hand, sliding it up and down between your legs. You feel wetness form down there.

Andy slowly starts pushing in, the tip feeling a bit thicker then the rest. Once he's all the way in he stops and looks at you.

Then smirk. He starts slowly thrusting in and out going rougher after each thrust.
Andy lays down on you as you two make out

Your hands rest on his back, you try your very best not to dig them into his skin.

You hear him grunt/moan. Which you find very attractive.

Andy lays on his left side moving you on your side as well. While still kissing and thrusting he takes his right hand down to your clit. He makes soft circles on your clit. You feel pleasure on a different level.

"Mmmm" you moan into the kiss "yes" you say with a shaky voice you cry for more

"I know baby, I know" he keeps thrusting now his fingers are moving a bit faster

"Right there" you tell him "oh god, oh-" you finish. Andy keeps going.
And maybe second after you he finishes.

You rest your head on his chest as he's still in you. You feel his cock twitching inside.

Andy moves your hair from your face as he kisses your forehead.
While still trying to catch his breath he asks you "want to stay home tomorrow?"

"I can't I'm going on a field trip with the kids tomorrow" you answer while you play with his chest hair.

"Can't someone else take them?" Andy ask

"No only me and Amanda are free to work tomorrow" you explain.

"Fine" Andy says

"Hey. How about we take the day of on Friday? Could have a little date night" you say to him

"I can't Friday, have a big court meeting" he says as he stokes his hands up and down your back.

"We'll figure something out" you kiss his chest as you relax and close your eyes all of a sudden Andy's phone rings it's 2 am on a Wednesday who could this possibly be.

As Andy moves to get his phone his cock slides out of you as you feel all the cum from earlier slowly start dropping out.

"Hey man" Andy answers
You look at him.
"He did what!?" Andy yells "okay I'll be there. Don't say or do anything until I get there" Andy ends the call and throws his phone
"That son of a bitch!" He yells

"Andy what happened?" Yous ask but he doesn't answer he's busy getting dressed "Andy?" You ask again no reply

"Where are my fucking pants!" He starts getting mad

You stand up and put on your robe then hand him his pants that were on the floor, then you look for his shirt. "Here" you hand him his shirt

Andy starts buttoning it then notices some of the buttons were ripped of from earlier

"Ugh for god sake" Andy rips of his shirt and grabs a new one from his drawer. You just stand there and look at him. Not wanting to come in his way when he's stressed.

Everything is so perfect about him except for his temper.

Like always Andy struggles in buttoning his shirt. "Andy relax" you say as you help him button it, you hear Andy try his best to breath "what happened?"

"My client that I had been working with for the past six month found to be guilty a for a fucking murder. Now he ran away. The cops can't find him" he explains "I was helping a murderer" he says

"It's not your fault you didn't know" you say as you get to the collar of his shirt leaving the top two buttons open.

......