Chapter. 19

While Andy was down stairs getting everything in place, you decided to get ready for the day, you put on makeup and get dressed but you make sure the pants you are wearing are very tight around the ass and thighs and your shirt has a very low collar showing off a lot of cleavage, and you decide today was a no bra day.

You make your way downstairs, and see about five men all over the house putting on cameras and security alarms in every window and door.

You decide to make them something to drink

"Hello fellas" you say to them and make you way to the kitchen, then walk back with a tray with coffee and some crackers "I got a little snack for you all" you say walking and handing each and one of them a cup, but ignore Andy walking past him.

You could see Andy getting annoyed not just by you but also how the fact the men were drooling over you, one of them was staring at your tits and he burnt is tongue on his drink.

As your about to walk away Andy grabs your hand pulling you towards him "where is my snack?" He whispers

You look at him and just walk away, you could feel Andy watching you walk away

After a few minutes you go to collect the coffee mugs and accidentally drop the cup. It made a loud sound making everyone look towards you

"Oops" you say getting down on your knees and bend down, leaving your whole chest exposed.
Andy stands there with his arms crossed, he looks at you mad.

The Men just stare at you and even offer to help clean up the glass

You pick one piece of glass at a time.

"That's it!" Andy says grabbing your arm dragging you with him "when I get back you guys better be packing this up" he walks away and takes you to his office looking the door after him.
"What the hell are you doing?" He asks you

"What?" You say "i offered them coffee" you act innocent

"What you couldn't wear a bra?" He asks

"I can wear what ever I want in my house"
You say. Andy just keeps getting more mad. You just laugh

"You find this funny?" He asks walking closer to you

"A little" you say. You look down and notice Andy is rock hard, the pyjamas do him no justice.
He pushes all his paper work off his desk and bends you down against the table. Your face and chest pressed on the table. He pulls tight onto your pants and removes them, giving your ass a hard slap.

You whine.

Andy pulls down his pants and slaps his hard cock agents your thigh a few times, he spits in his hand and starts rubbing it all over and inside your pussy. He leathered his cock and then pushes in.

You instantly moan as your pussy slowly adjusts to his huge cock. You feel him in your stomach.

Andy grabs onto your hair tucking in it. He slowly starts moving in and out.

"Oh oh oh oh" you say after each thrust

"Shit" Andy grunts pushing in harder, his tip hitting your g-spot

"Don't stop, right there baby... yes yes YES" you beg.
You didn't even care if someone heard you.
"Im-" you realise.

Andy looks at his cock that's covered in cum, he keeps thrusting as you reach your climax.
Drops of cum drip and splatter on the floor Andy finishes but doesn't pull out.
He know as soon as he dose everything will squirt out.

"Your so wet" he bends down and kisses your back and neck.
Andy slowly pulls out and the cum squirts out. He takes his fingers and pushes in a few times "keep it in there" he says to you as he pushes in any cum that drips out.

You turn around and sit on the desk, still trying to catch your breath. You husband walks up to you kissing you on the mouth, he pulls up his pants and leaves the room.

You were scared to standup, everything would come out.

You sit there waiting for Andy when his office phone rings, you ignore it but it keeps calling. One thing you have learned is not to pick up Andy's phone. You call him a few times but he doesn't seem to hear you so you just pick it up

"Hey boss, Sam's flight got cancelled he won't be able to make it to the meeting. Should we do a zoom call or move the meeting til next week?" He asks

You didn't know what to say so you just quickly answered "zoom call" and put the phone down

After a few minutes Andy enters the room "it's done" he says "you need to get the app on your phone, you get alerted when something-"

"Mhmm come here" you say not caring one bit of what he's saying "I'm not done yet" you stick your hands into Andy's pants

"Y/n I have to get to work" he says

"Actually you don't" you say as you hold his cock in your hand rubbing it

"Y/n I have a client fly in" Andy's says to you "go put on some clothes" he says and you keep stroking his cock as he slowly starts getting hard.

"Someone called and said you were suppose to take the call on zoom" you tell him "now fuck me" you say to him

"The office called and you didn't tell me?" Andy asks

You role you eyes. Now your not even in the mood for sex. You get of the desk and start walking away, Andy grabs your arm and stops you.

"Come here" he kisses you and lifts you up, holding under your ass.
He pushes you up against the wall kissing you "Your so fucking hard to resist" he says to you

.......